Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves fan in court

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If true, and it sounds like it is if two fellow supporters are giving evidence against him, then what a ****ing ********.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He sounds a lovely individual. His type needs to be kept well away from civilised fans.

if proved guilty, hope he is sent down for a good few months as a deterrent to others and to show that this sort of behaviour is not acceptable anywhere.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So he has a cold which accounts for the spit and he was remonstrating with the Wolves players after Chelsea scored - well we all believe that? Piece of ****.

Brightonwolf

Reaction score
Well done to those fans who have stood up against him, the club and the local Police. I hate the fact we have people like this bloke who drag our glorious club through the mud. The reactions of those fellow fans etc prove that 99%of us will not tolerate this behaviour.

Bilston paul

Groupie
Reaction score
Just seen a picture of the geezer I must admit he doesn't look like your typical foul mouthed yobbo. He looks more like a university boff. Probably had one to many shandys before the game. Whatever though there is no excuse for being a racist scumbag. ( if proved guilty). I bet he wouldn't be brave enough to act like that to a black bloke face to face.

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
what an utter dickweed!, however on the positive side the S/T waiting list will reduce to 9,999

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last edited:

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I abhor racism but asking for a custodial sentence or a lifetime ban might be over the top compared to the sentences given for crimes outside of football.
His pic is in all the local papers for his wife and kids to see. Also his family,friends neighbours, coworkers etc. That’s quite a price to pay for spitting and an arm gesture as disgusting as they are.
A 3 or 5 year ban might be more effective than a lifetime ban,imo.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I abhor racism but asking for a custodial sentence or a lifetime ban might be over the top compared to the sentences given for crimes outside of football.
His pic is in all the local papers for his wife and kids to see. Also his family,friends neighbours, coworkers etc. That’s quite a price to pay for spitting and an arm gesture as disgusting as they are.
This is why we will never rid the world of racism. Zero tolerance tyvm.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is why we will never rid the world of racism. Zero tolerance tyvm.
If you only give him a lifetime ban then he is still free to have and raise more racists and move to a new club.
If you want zero tolerance, then best to hang him, right?:rolleyes::D:)

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm in agreement with you, to be honest. I'm not sure how well a lifetime ban can actually be enforced. I do think he should show some kind of remorse for his actions before a ban is lifted. That's a bit of a sticking point as he hasn't admitted to doing it. I don't think a custodial sentence is necessary. I would imagine the court will give him a fine and community service.

I seem to recall Chelsea sending their fans who are found to have made racist gestures or comments on a trip Auschwitz rather than match bans. Maybe that is a more effective way of solving the problem.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like that's what happened 4 year ban plus a fine/costs.

D

Deleted at own request member 8370

Prison sentences and life bans are too far imo, 3-5 year ban and education would be better for all involved

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can anybody remember what punishment the lady Wolves fan got who threw a pie at a West Ham fan?

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a whopper. Let the club down, let his family down, and everyone including his employer now knows he’s a racist piece of ****. Hope they throw the book at him.

Back
Top Bottom