Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves face masks now available

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Woohoo
Just had an email from Wolves Direct

"Your order has been processed and the following items despatched and will be with you shortly"

DHL Worldwide Zone 7

For the information of those others who are waiting, my order was placed on 4 May and in truth they did say W/O 8 June at the time.
Received at DHL Birmingham 10:40 today.
I will keep you all posted. :p

Z

ZoeWolf

Terrible service from Wolves, by the time these arrive from China nobody will want one.
Don't like criticising the club but with these they deserve it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolf-Pack

Reaction score
I’ve emailed them back again as it totally contradicts what they emailed me yesterday

“Depending on the point of order and place within the queue your will determine how long it takes till your order is dispatched.”

so those that ordered later get earlier dispatch?

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You guys should live in zone 7, it's like boarding an aeroplane but in reverse.

:smilingimp:

Middlesex Mixer

Groupie
Reaction score
Got email from shop 2 hrs ago. Mask dispatched and on its way to me in London. Ordered 1st May.

Wolf-Pack

Reaction score
Guess they are just sending them out in a random order...Had the same hassle with my away shirt with Raul on the back....

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Terrible service from Wolves, by the time these arrive from China nobody will want one.
Don't like criticising the club but with these they deserve it.

It said they'd be sent out this week, and they're being sent out this week... so what's your massive issue? Some of them might be a day or two late? I wonder if there's any mitigating circumstances for that due to world events right now...

Wolf-Pack

Reaction score
It said they'd be sent out this week, and they're being sent out this week... so what's your massive issue? Some of them might be a day or two late? I wonder if there's any mitigating circumstances for that due to world events right now...

I think the issue lays more with the fact that the official update that I received saying “depending on when your order was placed will determine your place in the queue”. Then when people who ordered 1st, 2nd, 3rd are still in processing and those ordered the 4th have received despatch emails it leads to questions being asked and slight frustration. That’s all...

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably because it shouldn’t take a week.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably because it shouldn’t take a week.

For me it said "week commencing on the 8th of June", so it's not a week late at the moment, we're still in that week.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For me it said "week commencing on the 8th of June", so it's not a week late at the moment, we're still in that week.
They aren’t going to be despatched now are they so it’ll be next week.

sjonnie

Reaction score
I also had dispatch notification yesterday. DHL Express for Europe processed through B'ham today - expected delivery Monday.

Himleywolf

Reaction score
I find it really strange that it's taking over 5 weeks to send 2 face masks regardless of them even being even later.

Z

ZoeWolf

I find it really strange that it's taking over 5 weeks to send 2 face masks regardless of them even being even later.

5 weeks and counting for 2 face masks is very poor and no amount of pretending otherwise because it's the Wolves is going to change that.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
5 weeks and counting for 2 face masks is very poor and no amount of pretending otherwise because it's the Wolves is going to change that.
They did say W/O 8 June availability at the time of offering, so if you are counting start from today.
What Wolves are doing is maximizing cash flow, in all likelihood they ordered the initial batch with a small down payment and the balance in say 60 days after receipt. In the meantime they started taking orders drawing on the credit cards 24 hours later, so they have the benefit of the money for about 3 months. I'm sure that they have a deal with DHL also, it normally doesn't cost what is being charged to ship such a small lightweight product.

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For those criticising wolves about this, why would you expect a football club to be speedy about delivering masks during a pandemic?

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ordered mine the first day
Still not received any info
No big deal though

Ogerp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I always give a seller 10 working days for delivery after the stated date and then open a dispute with paypal. So if not here by 19th dispute will be opened on the 20th. It's surprising how quickly the seller then delivers the item.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just so you can all sleep well,
Customs status updates Ontario Service Area ON Canada 11:56.

Arrived at Ontario Service Area sort facility, 16:01

Clearance processing complete 17:32

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks really cool; good price!
But, with shipping to the US, one mask would cost me US $34.96 *. Would defo get if I were over there.

[* edit: that's not accounting for the environmental impact of shipping]
Yeah, I wanted to buy a baseball hat and it's just too expensive with shipping haha

I've got 3 masks already anyway. Montreal Canadiens, Toronto Blue Jays, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! haha

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't forget to leave the package another 72 hours at least just in case haha

Mrs E

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Packaging is great really looks good

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mines still stuck on processing it’s comical really.

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
As I said previously was like this with 3rd shirt. People who ordered weeks after you getting their items before you. When it says despatched from 8th, you kind of expect it to be despatched that day.

Maybe they need to be a bit more honest and transparent about it all and people will be less annoyed.

Back
Top Bottom