Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves face masks now available

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ordered one of these the other day as had merch cash knocking about.
Anyone know when that batch of deliveries are due out?

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ordered one of these the other day as had merch cash knocking about.
Anyone know when that batch of deliveries are due out?
Apparently you will be getting a tracking number once shipped. At least that's what they told me, they did reply to my question next day.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I ordered on 11th May and it explicitly said then (as it does now) that it was pre order for despatch w/c 8th June.

Having looked back at earlier posts it also said this on 1st May... so I guess you’ll need to wait until sometime that week

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
W/C 8th June for delivery.
I emailed them like a petulant child

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It :)was pumpking that got everyone’s hopes up

Well I’m sitting here trying make as many as I can, but I’ve got chubby little fingers and my sewing needles keep breaking. I promise I’ll try to step up production. ;)

Not sure of the actual numbers yet, but the first batch has all been sold and has been delivered, but a second load should be here soon.

In the meantime I’ll keep trying to add a few more to the official ones.:)

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who are these pricks that have received theirs already? Could this be insider trading? :oops:

Yeah. How dare the pricks who ordered first get theres. ****ing ****ers the lot of them. I will have to carry on using a carrier bag round me mouth round Asda until it comes. Hope you pricks are happy...

Mrs E

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just had an email to say mine has been despatched!

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Ordered mine on May 8th, but apparently its June 8th before they dispatch as it was a pre-order? not sure how that worked but hey.

Himleywolf

Reaction score
Ordered mine on May 8th, but apparently its June 8th before they dispatch as it was a pre-order? not sure how that worked but hey.
Ordered mine 2nd May got to be honest thought I would have had them by now, they must be a bit special.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still waiting here ordered ages ago. Still getting marketing bumf and bills from U.K.
Same here, I ordered 2 about a month ago, a few weeks later I sent an email asking for a tracking number, "we'll send one once shipped" was the reply. This is after paying pretty hefty shipping costs of £20 for 2 masks, I get cycling gear shipped from Australia faster and for less.

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Still waiting here ordered ages ago. Still getting marketing bumf and bills from U.K.
I pointed out that Wolves had said delivery from 8th of June in a post on May 1st -
Just added to Wolves Shop Listing - "Pre-Order: Orders to be despatched from week commencing 8th June 2020. "
You posted on 2nd May that you had ordered them - therefore they are still not due to be sent out for at least a week & a half, as will mine ordered on the 10th of May after PumpKing erroneously said they had arrived early

Jonny De Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Got email 2 days ago saying mask had been dispatched and gave a royal mail tracking number.
The number wasn't showing anything until today
Now states :

We have your item at North West Midlands MC and it's on its way.

We expect to deliver it on 02/06/2020

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Can’t find them on the website anymore. Guessing they’ve completely sold out.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I pointed out that Wolves had said delivery from 8th of June in a post on May 1st -

You posted on 2nd May that you had ordered them - therefore they are still not due to be sent out for at least a week & a half, as will mine ordered on the 10th of May after PumpKing erroneously said they had arrived early

To be fair the first batch did arrive early and many folk have already received them.
Unfortunately this first batch ran out, and it’s the second batch that will be shipped soon.

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
To be fair the first batch did arrive early and many folk have already received them.
Unfortunately this first batch ran out, and it’s the second batch that will be shipped soon.
Point taken Paul, but it wasn't you that I was pointing it out to (although we do understand the vagaries of some deliveries - remember the shiny flags!!!) - it was that the website clearly said deliveries from June 8th when some people placed their order, and are moaning in late May that they haven't got them yet, any order placed after earlyish on May 1st were placed on this basis, mine included, and many then have to travel half way round the World again, at least mine only has to do 3 miles!

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People getting excited about receiving a Wolves mask. Words fail me, they really do. Mind you in 60 years time they will be worth thousands on ebay. So, my advice is keep them sealed in their bag as they will be worth more :) Anyone who wears one in public I'm afraid is going to look like a clown.

Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Actually I think I ****ed the order up as I can find no record of it. Ordered with 2 shirts. So hoping they will go on sale again. #toomuchredwine

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
People getting excited about receiving a Wolves mask. Words fail me, they really do. Mind you in 60 years time they will be worth thousands on ebay. So, my advice is keep them sealed in their bag as they will be worth more :) Anyone who wears one in public I'm afraid is going to look like a clown.
Thought this too initially then saw all the Bundesliga teams having their own club face masks and looked OK... so will probably risk looking like a clown..

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
If they said i cud go bk up the Mol as long as I wore a mask, id wear one in a shot :)

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You're going to have to wear one now if you use public transport

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
Now that they are mandatory finally on oubkic transport. Hoping we see more people wear them in public spaces such as supermarkets. Its not just about protecting yourself but others.

Looking and researching these masks, they are great value. Why not fly your clubs colour's?

Will become as normal in my eyes as wearing a hat, scarf etc

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've looked on the website and can't see where you can order them

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still waiting for mine, hope it arrives soon so I can mug oap's with pride

Back
Top Bottom