Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Will we score against Brighton?

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was going to say, no way will Brighton score.
Then I remembered that. Although that would be the first corner we’ve conceded from under Bruno, so you never know.

Personally I’d be playing Podence, Hwang and Trincao. A proper fluid front 3 and hope they can make something happen for a 1-0, then we can properly appreciate our recent defensive excellence.
Oh not Trincao, please? It's like having an under-15s top talent out there... clearly a brilliant footballer but waaay too weak for big people football. Adama and Pod ta.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh not Trincao, please? It's like having an under-15s top talent out there... clearly a brilliant footballer but waaay too weak for big people football. Adama and Pod ta.
In fairness to him, I’ve seemingly glossed over what was a far better showing off the ball from Adama in the first half against City.
Show more of that, then he can be a player, he’ll get in behind so many times he has to score one of them at some point.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brighton have drawn 8 and lost 2 of their last 10 games.

This will undoubtedly be another draw.

Almost certainly 0-0.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We might get one goal at best as Dunk, Duffy and Webster are all out. But without any proper replacement for Raul......when will Wolves learn?

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brighton have drawn 8 and lost 2 of their last 10 games.

This will undoubtedly be another draw.

Almost certainly 0-0.
I wish I hadn't read that. Very overdue a victory clearly as that's relagation form and I don't think they are that poor. The only thing is I guess they are missing a couple, but we miss Raul so it kind of evens out. I'm expecting another narrow unfortunate defeat now. Hopefully I'm wrong and Podence and Traore can supply some bullets.

Kingswood Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Poll closed last night ... close to 50/50 ... just seen the team though, I shan't hold my breath.

Back
Top Bottom