Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Will Morgan Come On The Pitch Sunday?

B

BigBadWolfie

... and what will he say if he does? "We have nothing to be embarrassed about"? "We won't go through this again"? What reception will he / should he get.

I personally hope he does come on the pitch but I can see him being damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
... and what will he say if he does? "We have nothing to be embarrassed about"? "We won't go through this again"? What reception will he / should he get.

I personally hope he does come on the pitch but I can see him being damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

"Stevie Morgan, you're a Banker....!!!"?

T

Tettenhall Wolf

He should appologise and then formally sack TC and Jez on the centre spot.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The only thing I want to hear is "We made a mistakes, which has cost us however..."

"We Will keep our best players", "We Will look at overhauling the current structure at the club" and "We will make the right appointment this time".

F

FLEET WOLF

Think TC has him on the bench, to come on for Fletch with 20 minutes to go.

S

Shergar

whatever, he will be damned if he does damned if he doesn't.

Personally, following their performances this season, I would like to see Morgan and Moxey take to the pitch dressed as:

LaurelAnDHardy.jpg

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope he does but I hope the fans actually hear him out and don't start that stupid "Scouse Mafia" out chant and boo the guy.

Hear what he has to say first, pray he doesn't give TC the job and let's hope he makes the right appointment.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
whatever, he will be damned if he does damned if he doesn't.

Personally, following their performances this season, I would like to see Morgan and Moxey take to the pitch dressed as:

LaurelAnDHardy.jpg

:D....

It's possible.....remember Jeff 'boo' Moxley?

How's about the club make it 'fancy dress day'...

D

dazmanwolf

I doubt he will.....he will get a bad reception because the small minded element will boo him before he can get a word out. Would you put yourself through that? He may aswell put a statement out on the website to save him some embarrassment.

B

Big George

He will just get abused...he isn't that stupid, probably do a video interview for the O/S of what he would say on the pitch.

W

Woffles

"What went wrong?"

"Well it became very apparent to me during our search for the new manager that Jez had far too much responsibility for football decisions when he is, after all, only a humble CEO with a 6 figure income. I'm therefore going to promote him to a new role of CEODoF with immediate effect. He has very graciously accepted this additional responsibility for a mere 50% pay rise + bonus"

"Whilst I speak to you he's already working his way tirelessly through the 2005 Rothmans Yearbook to find our new manager, whilst simultaneously negotiating a new 10 year shirt deal with with Burrda over a free lunch".

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The only thing I want to hear is "We made a mistakes, which has cost us however..."

"We Will keep our best players", "We Will look at overhauling the current structure at the club" and "We will make the right appointment this time".

This will do for me, we all make mistakes, the trick is to admit you`ve made them, learn from them, and to make sure you never make the same mistakes again.
I sincerely believe Steve Morgan will come through this shambles in a better, stronger and more prepared position.

I hope he does but I hope the fans actually hear him out and don't start that stupid "Scouse Mafia" out chant and boo the guy.
Hear what he has to say first, pray he doesn't give TC the job and let's hope he makes the right appointment.

He owns the club, O.K. he has made mistakes, but he still rightly deserves our respect and I too hope he is given a proper hearing.

We must never forget that out of the types of potential club owners out there, Steve Morgan is a highly respected and honest person. We could be much, much worse off.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think he will show his face on the pitch!

B

BigBadWolfie

I doubt he will.....he will get a bad reception because the small minded element will boo him before he can get a word out. Would you put yourself through that? He may aswell put a statement out on the website to save him some embarrassment.

I fear you are right.

Steve Morgan: "Shall we flip a coin to see he does the on pitch end of season presentations?"

Jez Moxey: "OK ... heads it's TC, tails it's TC"

Wolf in Cradley

Groupie
Reaction score
He has to come out and speak to the fans for me even if he believes he'll get booed. As I have always said "Until you admit you have a problem, you can't fix it"

W

Woffles

Lets be honest.

A large proportion of the crowd will want him to come out and say TC won't get the job - and he can't possibly do that as TC is in charge until the end of the season and it would be grossly unfair on him.

A proportion of the crowd will want him to come out and say Jez is massively overpaid for what he offers and is getting the boot - again he aint going to say that (even if Jez's days are numbered) as that would also be a very unfair thing to do and not really good HR practice.

As he isn't able to come out and say either of these things, then a significant number of people aren't going to be happy whatever else he does say and however much sense it makes - so he's probably better off just giving it a miss.

D

Deleted member 3751

Think he might try something from the safety of his seat, he'll get barracked though (unjustly in my opinion). All I want to hear is him say "I/we are really really sorry" then talk about how we're coming straight back.

J

Jamesjh89

I hope he comes out and the crowd give him chance to say what he has to say, then react accordingly.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope he comes out and the crowd give him chance to say what he has to say, then react accordingly.

A double edged sword there if ever there was one.

I hope for his sake that he takes a bit of time beforehand getting his speech right.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moira Stewart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even if he comes on and does a speech all of his words will be empty, the fact they are even considering appointing TC permenantly in the summer tells you all you need to know about him.

Big Nosed Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think TC will bring him on for the last fifteen minutes if it looks like we need to score a quick goal or two.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even if he comes on and does a speech all of his words will be empty, the fact they are even considering appointing TC permenantly in the summer tells you all you need to know about him.

I agree. Morgan end of last season ' This cannot happen again'.
After we signed Eggy. ' He is an excellent signing'!
At press conference after managerial shambles and Connor appointment
' I am not embarrassed'!

W

Woffles

In fairness we don't know that they are really considering TC - SM can't just come out and say TC has no chance as he's still in charge until the last game whatever happens and he'd risk losing what team spirit we do have left.

I'm not saying I'd put it past them, just that it may not be the case.

Moira Stewart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree. Morgan end of last season ' This cannot happen again'.
After we signed Eggy. ' He is an excellent signing'!
At press conference after managerial shambles and Connor appointment
' I am not embarrassed'!

I think his exact words were...

'we have nothing to be embarrassed about, we have everything to be proud of'

Joker

He made his promise on the first point though, effectively down with 13 games to go rather than take it to the last day again.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think he might try something from the safety of his seat, he'll get barracked though (unjustly in my opinion). All I want to hear is him say "I/we are really really sorry" then talk about how we'recoming straight back.

IMO I think that is the last thing he should say, never make promises when you don`t know all the possible permutations plus outside influences over which you have no control, relegation can have many repercussions some of which we will not even be aware of.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't want to hear him say anything. I am sick of all the bull$$$$ that comes out of our club.

I want to see them do something positive. Actions will speak louder than words

W

Wolves Till I Die

He won't risk coming onto the pitch for fear of being stampeded by all and sundry in the lower tiers.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
IMO I think that is the last thing he should say, never make promises when you don`t know all the possible permutations plus outside influences over which you have no control, relegation can have many repercussions some of which we will not even be aware of.

You are not wrong DRE! :D

Is best to stay stum....anything you do say will taken and formed into sticks to beat you with! :dong::D

I expect the Moxter to any day now put out a statement saying Morgan has gone mute....

S

Shergar

You are not wrong DRE! :D

Is best to stay stum....anything you do say will taken and formed into sticks to beat you with! :dong::D

I expect the Moxter to any day now put out a statement saying Morgan has gone mute....

I could start a whole new thread...
s_aec04_-_cm_-_harpo__marx_-_1_-__64.jpg

F

FLEET WOLF

I think TC will bring him on for the last fifteen minutes if it looks like we need to score a quick goal or two.

Now that Davis is out, he might be holding the midfield with Henry, but pushing forward whenever he can.

Strats

Reaction score
I don't want to hear him say anything. I am sick of all the bull$$$$ that comes out of our club.

Yep, that saved me typing more :wavey:

M

Monkey Man

Well i for one will be giving him a load of abuse. he needs to realise we are not happy.

IrchyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Exactly. You are what you do, not what you say.

Back
Top Bottom