Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Who will have a Breakthrough Season under Bruno?

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've changed my mind - it's going to be RAN.

He's going to be some player. I doubt he will be with us for too long. He has absolutely everything

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
RAN - We will see him getting forward a lot more and with reduced defensive responsibilities I think he will shine

MGW - We have been crying out for an attacking midfielder for years; we had one all along but his progress was stilted by Nuno not favouring attacking midfielders and his own immaturity. I think he has turned a corner; he looks a lot more focused and seems to be genuinely enjoying his football now.

Fabio - When we first signed him he looked years away from making an impact but he was thrown to the Wolves during the injury crisis and had the strength of character to get through it while showing a steady improvement. He now looks full of confidence and as someone said could be a great second striker with his Intelligence, close control and off the ball movement.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pretty much half the team need to have a "breakthrough" season or Lage will be gone by December IMHO.

After all, it's not like anyone had a particularly good 2020-21 season (outside of Neto) and several of the new players are Premier League rookies.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Fabio will. I think he is a confidence player and I can see him becoming a cult hero with the South Bank and thriving on the fan connection.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Fabio will. I think he is a confidence player and I can see him becoming a cult hero with the South Bank and thriving on the fan connection.
Yep I'm hoping he bags one in the first home game in front of the South Bank and it being the catalyst for him kicking on

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
MGW - its make or break. Fabio needs another season on the bench with second half appearances, learning his trade. Ait Nouri will shine. Trincao? who knows but he has a great chance to re-start his career and make an impact. Kilman is the dark horse who I have always rated. But Mosquera might overtake him judging from early signs from the Colombian.

Back
Top Bottom