Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Who are your 3 teams for the drop?

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it's going to be;

Fulham
West Brum
Palace

I know they are our local rivals and everything, but putting that aside I think it's going to be extremely tough for Albion this season. Leeds should have enough; Villa and Newcastle will be better. I suspect that Brighton and West Ham might also struggle.

so, I think it is from this group;

Fulham
West Brom
Palace
Brighton
West Ham
Villa

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Ham, Fulham and West Brom

I think the villa will do much better this season and finish 3 places above relegation HAHAH

Tefal

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Brom, Fulham and I would love to see Villa go. But have a sneaking suspicion that either West Ham or Palace will implode this season.

Pessimistic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Brom - Just aren't a good enough side to stay up in my view. First 11 lacks quality, never mind the squad. Limped over the line in the Championship and fans don't seem confident

West Ham - basket case of a club at the best of times, and maybe playing in an empty stadium will help them, but the rot is setting in there. Some pretty good players on their books, but Moyes doesn't inspire confidence and senior players are unhappy.

Palace - Zaha is looking to go, and with him about the only impressive player they have. I think it is only Roy Hogdson's conservative and meticulous management that has kept them up so far.

Home advantage is really important for struggling clubs, and I wonder whether the loss of fans will affect how many teams can make a "fortress" of their stadium. I actually think Leeds will suffer a bit from this and lose some momentum.

R

reanswolf

Albion, Villa, West Ham, Fulham, Leeds in my opinion will battle it out, not that any of them are terrible.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
6th Bottom - Palace
5th Bottom - Villa
4th Bottom - Brighton
3rd Bottom - Leeds Utd (Will not score enough goals and concede too many after a decent-ish start)
2nd Bottom - Burnley ( Ginger Warrior will leave)
Bottom - Albion (Enough Said)

Arthur

Reaction score
I don't get the rationale behind Burnley being relegated?

Plastic Shrapnel

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
18: Leeds
19: Fulham
20: Albion

Bielsa to leave after Christmas as the Leeds bubble bursts and the realisation they lack quality to survive.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Brom and any two from six - probably Vile and West Ham

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The 6 fingered inbreds, Fulham and West Ham. Too many London clubs in the premier league anyway.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
West Brom
Villa
Someone else

Lycaon

Reaction score
Albion, just because they have little to no strength in depth plus it would seem most of their supporters are resigned to the fact they’ll struggle.

West Ham, unless there’s a massive change in the harmony and attitude of the dressing room.

Fulham, not enough quality in all departments, so similar to the Baggies in that respect so expect a borefest of football when these two teams meet.

In predicting all of this I suggest Leicester could be sailing close to the wind if their form carries over from last season as Vardy is a year older and no signs of replacing Ben Chilwell yet. Rodgers could be out by Christmas!

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Before the transfer window closes is always tricky. So far I would say West Ham, Alb*on and Palace.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't get the rationale behind Burnley being relegated?

My guess is solely done to me thinking that Sean Dyche will leave Burnley, they will lose 2 players with poor recruitment and then struggle to be as hard to beat as previous years.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Brom
West Ham
Villa

Might just be a little hint of wishful thinking in that choice mind.
We live in hope however.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Brom-crap?
West Ham-emploding?
Crystal Palace-can't score?

Mrs E

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t see why people are putting sheff utd they’ll be comfortable mid table Imo

fulham
West Ham
Boggies

Wolfiebill

Groupie
Reaction score
Well, just as an update, I've put my 50p (last of the big gamblers, me!!) on Crystal Palace, Fulham & WBA @ 25/1 on Bet365. If I get the time and energy, I'll put together a table with all of you predictions ETC. and you can modify / view / check / change what I've entered and I'll try to remember to re-post it at the end of the season.

Wolfiebill

Groupie
Reaction score
Hi guys, just for fun, I've collated your suggestions and tabulated them (see attached). I've made some interpretations in some cases. I've tried to enter your posted teams in the order they were given (not that matters). I'm happy to make any alterations, just let me know. Overall, the teams we most likely feel will be relegated are:
WBA (I'm sure there's no element of bias .....)
West Ham
Aston Villa (.....)

Attachments

• 2021 Relegation predictions.pdf
    123.6 KB · Views: 21

harju

Reaction score
Hi guys, just for fun, I've collated your suggestions and tabulated them (see attached). I've made some interpretations in some cases. I've tried to enter your posted teams in the order they were given (not that matters). I'm happy to make any alterations, just let me know. Overall, the teams we most likely feel will be relegated are:
West Ham
Aston Villa (.....)
Pretty sure you missed Fulham

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
My dream 3 would be Sandwell, Vanilla and Leeds,
but after just watching Wet Spam i think them and Sandwell are nailled on with probably Fulham.

Wolfiebill

Groupie
Reaction score
You are spot on Harju .... good to know someone actually read the post thoroughly. Thanks.

NOW .. Overall, the teams we most likely feel will be relegated are:
Fulham
West Ham

Attachments

• 2021 Relegation predictions.pdf
    123.8 KB · Views: 7

Wolfiebill

Groupie
Reaction score
My dream 3 would be Sandwell, Vanilla and Leeds,
but after just watching Wet Spam i think them and Sandwell are nailled on with probably Fulham.

Cookey, just to let you know, I've added your selection to the table.

Back
Top Bottom