Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Who are your 3 teams for the drop?

Wolfiebill

Groupie
Reaction score
Anyone care to predict which three teams will get relegated in 2021?

I'm putting my money (literally .....) on Fulham, WBA and Crystal Palace, which coincidentally matches Daily Mail's Micah Richard's predictions.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't see WBA surviving. I think it is more awkward after that. I think Fulham as well, but then I think there are a lot contesting the third berth, would love it to be Villa.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I'm putting my money (literally .....) on Fulham, WBA and Crystal Palace, which coincidentally matches Daily Mail's Micah Richard's predictions.
I would agree with that, although Brighton will probably struggle too, and I really hope that WHU and Leeds go down.

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think Brighton be comfortable mid table.Fulham/Albion than its between Villa/Palace and West Ham.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My heart says West Ham, Fulham and Albion; sadly my head says West Ham, Fulham and Brighton.

Last edited:

Black Coffee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Albion
Villa
The 3rd place is a toss up between Palace and their plastic rivals Brighton...

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Same as you.

Fulham and WBA are almost certainly at the very least going to be in and around the bottom 3. And Palace just feel like they've ran out of time. I remember the summer before Stoke went down feeling the same about them and being staggered they were 8/1 with the bookies to do so.

Plus, not having their fans at Selhurst will be a another disadvantage. They are actually one of the few sets of home fans who do live up to the hype.

You just know the likes of Brighton will do what they usually do. Remain completely innocuous, roll over to the better sides (other than us) and win enough points against the lesser sides and finish around 15th.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolute no chance will villa go. Hopefully Albion will, but not the forgone conclusion being made out.

Abbobrom

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think that West ham will struggle this season along with Fulham. West Brom will also go into my three to go down.

Kcb92

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
West Brom and West Ham are nailed on. Third one will be highly contested but reckon it'll be Fulham

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t see any way the s**t can survive with their forwards. Villa haven’t addressed their problems enough either. Watkins is just as big a gamble for them as Wesley was last season. The other is either Fulham or an imploding West Ham for me

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Brom, Fulham almost certainly. If West Ham make a poor start I think things will turn very toxic there and they will make the third team. If not West Ham it will be Palace or Villa, hopefully the latter.

lyechris

Groupie
Reaction score
Like last year six will struggle
Albion, vile, West ham. Newcastle, Fulham and one surprise possibly sheff utd

West ham Rock bottom, the rest last day nerves!

Back
Top Bottom