Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Where will the next win come from (if any)?

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Predictions please.

I'll go for Wigan on the last day, when we've already been down for a week or two and Wigan are already safe.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really can't see us winning a game and I'm struggling to see us draw one. Our squad is that bad and team selection most weeks has been poor.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe the Pre Season Tour, Away to Galway United or somebody $$$$ like that.

Reaction score
Dunna give up yet fellas. We have a great nack of playing against the odds. See Wigan as an example. It will depend which teams turn up on Sat. If you turn up with your 1st half team of the Bolton game and we turn up with our Wigan team then I see nothing but a dingle win to be honest. Could be interesting game. I just hope it is a good one.

F

FLEET WOLF

A lucky 1-0 against Peterborough in early September?

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
4-1 demolition job in the first home game of the season.
Kightly, SEBx2 and Jarvis.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I got decent odds on no wins from the final 12 games, every cloud and all that

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I got decent odds on no wins from the final 12 games, every cloud and all that

That`s the way, bet against your beloved team when they are down.

Hope you enjoy your winnings.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Whilst even I'll admit that we are now certainties to go down, the performance was much better on Saturday. With a couple of midfielders returning and the pressure now pretty much off us, I reckon we'll win a game or two before the end of the season.

I'll go for either Swansea away or Everton at home.

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
vs Alveley reserves in the Worcester Senior Cup in 2015?

J

JR's Boots

In the championship under a new manager and coach. Until then not a single point.

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In the parlance of Del Boy Trotter it's a bit like a "Jaffa" getting his leg over with seven different "slappers", some in his own "manor" and some in a few naughty "gaffs" outta town and hoping for a son and heir. Doomed to failure but fun trying.

I'll be cheering those seedless sterile wanderers on at the Britannia this Saturday

Gornal

Reaction score
I'm quietly confident that a game will be won next season.

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That`s the way, bet against your beloved team when they are down.

Hope you enjoy your winnings.

If anything it's a cushioning blow on what will be a disappointing season finale, I've been tempted to do the same myself.

A

andyc225

Charlton Athletic away on the first day of the season. Quite looking forward to visiting the Valley again I must admit.

F

FLEET WOLF

Charlton Athletic away on the first day of the season. Quite looking forward to visiting the Valley again I must admit.

Having to play a newly promoted side away on the first day of our new season in the Championship would almost certainly a defeat. No thanks!

R

RichDavi

Having to play a newly promoted side away on the first day of our new season in the Championship would almost certainly a defeat. No thanks!

Isn't the league drawn such that a relegated team doesn't play a promoted one?

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anything it's a cushioning blow on what will be a disappointing season finale, I've been tempted to do the same myself.

Absolutely right - you bet with your head not your heart.

The £50 I put on us to go down after the Norwich game at 6-4 hasn't stopped me supporting the team but will soften the blow a tiny fraction. I still hope I lose the bet but it doesn't look likely.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chiswick_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Perhaps we need to follow this example to help the team to a victory...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlpkGMEOors&feature=player_embedded"]Pfeile (Arrows) - 1. FC Magdeburg gegen Berliner AK 07 - 25.03.2012 - www.sportfotos-md.de - YouTube[/nomedia]

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
I still believe too !

Fair play to you guys. I still thought we could get out of it up until Saturday but then I thought of the following...

With our goal difference being as bad as it is, we are effectively 7 points off safety. If just one of either Blackburn, Wigan or QPR win just one game from now until the end of the season, we would need 10 points from our last 7 games to stay up. And that's the absolute best case scenario.

The most realistic scenario is that at least one of those clubs will average a point a game until the end of the season, meaning we would need to take 15 points out of the last 21.

And it's certainly not beyond the realms of possibility that one of those three clubs could win 3 out of their last 7 games, in which case we would need to take 17 points (5 wins and 2 draws from the last 7 games).

I really want to believe that we can still do it but I'm afraid that the results of the last two weeks make it virtually impossible to. Like I said though, fair play to you guys. It's good to see some positivity on here.

arooooo

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I still believe too !
I still have my hopes! With Kights in form & Henry back, + Fletch & Jarvo ... I could see a few wins and a couple of draws....

But Tring I hear what you're saying too....

F

FLEET WOLF

were 68/1 to lose every remaining game

Got to be worth a tenner that really! However, I don't think we will lose all our remaining games, but we might not win one! I shall have to look at what the odds are for us staying up!

F

FLEET WOLF

Fair play to you guys. I still thought we could get out of it up until Saturday but then I thought of the following...

With our goal difference being as bad as it is, we are effectively 7 points off safety. If just one of either Blackburn, Wigan or QPR win just one game from now until the end of the season, we would need 10 points from our last 7 games to stay up. And that's the absolute best case scenario.

The most realistic scenario is that at least one of those clubs will average a point a game until the end of the season, meaning we would need to take 15 points out of the last 21.

And it's certainly not beyond the realms of possibility that one of those three clubs could win 3 out of their last 7 games, in which case we would need to take 17 points (5 wins and 2 draws from the last 7 games).

I really want to believe that we can still do it but I'm afraid that the results of the last two weeks make it virtually impossible to. Like I said though, fair play to you guys. It's good to see some positivity on here.

I have a feeling that Blackburn might beat Manure this evening-part of me wants that to make the title a bit more exciting. The results of the teams around us are almost becoming irrelevant now.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got to be worth a tenner that really! However, I don't think we will lose all our remaining games, but we might not win one! I shall have to look at what the odds are for us staying up!

Just stick a tenner on and go match to match you'll get much better odds.

20/1 on betfair to stop up just lay us to go down.

Back
Top Bottom