Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Where do the players live?

IANWILSON

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
When he was here I used to go out with Bjorn Sigurdarson (as a mate! we had mutual friends) and he lived Tettenhall way but used to come round Wednesbury/Walsall that was an experience for him!
Didn't Sigurdarson live in Castlecroft in a club house? Just saying cus a mate said he was living next door to him.

madwolf

Reaction score
Elokobi lived in central birmingham, in the early days of twitter he tweeted a few photos of himself on the roof of his flat and you could clearly see the Mailbox behind him
Nah must of been mistaken, couldnt be him, there is no way you would be able to see Mailbox behind him ;-)

Beach Umbrella

Groupie
Reaction score
I live just round the corner from where Robbie Dennison used to live, in Halesowen.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Billy Wright lived in Burland Avenue, Tettenhall and Barry Stobart used to clean my Mom's windows...

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tommo lived by me in Featherstone.There are some good things that come out the village.Apart from me of course.:p

W

wavidsmith

They seem to be drawn to Codsall and the West side of Wolverhampton past Tettenhall - it’s been home to a quandary of Wolves players over the years, especially from the 70’s. It’s homed just about all of them including Gray, Eves, Daly, etc, and they are still regularly seen walking their dogs (and wives). I saw Eves the other week near Nationwide, actually.

Bull has lived around the corner in a modest farm for years and Jota regularly buys from co-op in Birches Bridge since his arrival in 2017, suggesting he lives here also. Neves buys fresh fruit and veg and pampers for the kids from Clairgate and most probably therefore, Codsall. Spy-o-meter reports suggest he lives not far from Tettenhall hill.

Sundays can be like a classic car parade with footballers showing themselves off and jogging around in their shorts and training gear, which reminds me that i’m sure i’ve seen Cavaliero jogging here before in the summer. It also homes Villa players here, both past and present, plus any training staff from nearby clubs in their kits seen daily. Come visit Codsall, and bring your binoculars and notepad for signatures.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
They seem to be drawn to Codsall and the West side of Wolverhampton past Tettenhall - it’s been home to a quandary of Wolves players over the years, especially from the 70’s. It’s homed just about all of them including Gray, Eves, Daly, etc, and they are still regularly seen walking their dogs (and wives). I saw Eves the other week near Nationwide, actually.

Bull has lived around the corner in a modest farm for years and Jota regularly buys from co-op in Birches Bridge since his arrival in 2017, suggesting he lives here also. Neves buys fresh fruit and veg and pampers for the kids from Clairgate and most probably therefore, Codsall. Spy-o-meter reports suggest he lives not far from Tettenhall hill.

Sundays can be like a classic car parade with footballers showing themselves off and jogging around in their shorts and training gear, which reminds me that i’m sure i’ve seen Cavaliero jogging here before in the summer. It also homes Villa players here, both past and present, plus any training staff from nearby clubs in their kits seen daily. Come visit Codsall, and bring your binoculars and notepad for signatures.
Bully moved into one of the Redrow houses by the training ground a few years ago.

W

wavidsmith

Bully moved into one of the Redrow houses by the training ground a few years ago.

No, he still has the farm in Codsall, so maybe he has two houses? I’ve not seen him for 6 months but that’s more to do with me. I saw him and his wife taking a quiet walk here last summer for sure, tho. He loves Codsall.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
No, he still has the farm in Codsall, so maybe he has two houses? I’ve not seen him for 6 months but that’s more to do with me. I saw him and his wife taking a quiet walk here last summer for sure, tho. He loves Codsall.
He definitely moved from Heathhouse Lane down to Compton into a Redrow house.I remember reading he had a dispute with a neighbour over a wall/arch.
Until our Granddaughter left Primary school in the Summer Bully’s daughter was in the year below.

lmuwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Venus used to live on Chapel Lane in Codsall. Jarvis was in the new builds just off Watery Lane.

There was defo a player who lived in a house that backed onto wergs golf club, judging by the amount of wolves matchday balls and full size goal posts/nets that used to be in the garden.

W

wavidsmith

Venus used to live on Chapel Lane in Codsall. Jarvis was in the new builds just off Watery Lane.

Venus has lived in Bishopswood for most of his adult life, and presumably still does. He lives in a half million pounder that’s been up for sale for years but can’t sell it. He wanted to relocate nearer Leicester.

cobweb

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've seen Bonatini and Patricio in the coop opposite the Newbridge pub. I didn't speak to them, however they both seemed friendly enough.

cobweb

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The new build estate opposite Danescourt in Tettenhall is where you'll find the majority of the Portuguese. Wolves own 4 properties on there.

P

Paulmids76

Venus has lived in Bishopswood for most of his adult life, and presumably still does. He lives in a half million pounder that’s been up for sale for years but can’t sell it. He wanted to relocate nearer Leicester.
Mark lived in codsall all his playing career only moved to bishop wood when he was at wba as assistant manager and only rented the property

H

Hathwolves

I know Cav and Costa were in Tettenhall Wood last year, Neves lives a few houses down from my aunt in tettenhall, and a few of the players regularly use a coffee shop that used to be my dad's local for years until they refurbished it.

W

wavidsmith

Mark lived in codsall all his playing career only moved to bishop wood when he was at wba as assistant manager and only rented the property

He first rented then bought the Bishopwood house and currently looking for somewhere nearer Leicester where he works.

D

Deleted member 4309

Mark lived at the bottom of my mom and dads road for years on chapel lane. Right near the train station.

D

Deleted member 4152

I know Cav and Costa were in Tettenhall Wood last year, Neves lives a few houses down from my aunt in tettenhall, and a few of the players regularly use a coffee shop that used to be my dad's local for years until they refurbished it.
Ruben is on the wrott by the alley to our estate isn’t he?

P

Paulmids76

He first rented then bought the Bishopwood house and currently looking for somewhere nearer Leicester where he works.
Sorry mate I still speak to mark he is assistant manager at Blackburn where he lives and got a house in Colchester where he moved to when he joined Ipswich years ago only person who works at Leicester is mike stowell but he lived in Wheaton aston

Back
Top Bottom