Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

What do we do in the short term ?

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
The easy answer with no guarantees is appoint a Manager now?
Nuno used to say the solutions come from within and as we can’t buy anyone until January what can we do between now and then?The squad is lopsided ,has limited options and couldn’t score in a brothel .
#deeplyworried

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We cannot persist with the current management setup and **** even more points down the drain. It's not their fault they're in the position, but it's obvious they don't have the talent or clout for this level. Which is why they manage kids, instead of the first team.

Certain people hang around this club and have helped send it nosediving to the ground, and their stench needs to be removed.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno used to say the solutions come from within and as we can’t buy anyone until January what can we do between now and then?The squad is lopsided ,has limited options and couldn’t score in a brothel .
#deeplyworried
Bo Svensson wants(wanted) the job and has taken Mainz from relegation fodder to 6th in the Bundesliga. I’d be on the phone right now to get him ASAP.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
#deeplyworried
I know, "panic!", Is the wrong answer. Not sure what the constructive one is. Certainly needs some leadership from somewhere.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
#deeplyworried
Drink more. And I ain’t joking.

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well I have no answers but I am not paid thousands of pounds per week to have them
Do you know a man that is ,then what’s more is he up to the task?

Tipton Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Nothing will happen until after the world cup. They are delusional.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Keep looking at a particular stat from today's game.

21 ! 21 attempts

This whole mess needs someone to galvanise the squad/fans/club.

I thought No no no .... never go back, but starting to think there is only one man to do it.

djmikeydickens

Reaction score
With the clowns we've got gonna have to abandon 4 at the back.
I'd go 5-3-2, keep it tight and pray we can manage to score on the break or set piece.
Semedo,Collins,Kilman,Toti,Bueno
Nunes Neves B Traore, with Guedes up top with Costa.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
any out of contract strikers out there who can actually put the ball in the net ? get them in on a per goal contract

peter&thewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Time to get a new manager in ASAP Nothing against Davis but he's not up to the job, if we don't, we're goner be so far behind nobody will be able to save us, it's ridiculous to let it carry on like this

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What angers me is i have given over 20 years of hard, loyal, committed service to my employer, and they are making me redundant in December. I have that added stress of making sure i can supply for my family in these difficult times while these overpaid, overrated ****ers wearing the old gold wolves shirt, and making ****ing amateursih decisions from above get away with it while having horrendously high salaries. They never need to worry about putting food on the table of their family. ****ed off right now. **** off shi, sellars, and half the bone idle first team.

heaven help what manager we might attract, but shi wont back down and we will be rudderless until january when we will be marooned at the bottom.

rubyloo

Reaction score
Normally i would say new manager,formation, players etc. but I honestly think we have a major structural problem and it doesn’t look like our owners have the appetite to sort it.

I think we have basically become Sheffield united.

Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

GuzzWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Newcastle after 12 games had 6 points. If the correct actions are taken things can be turned around but I won't hold my breath.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Needs a new manager in now we simply cannot continue to throw all these points away and our premier league status.

It's incompetence letting a league 2 manager over see us for so long.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
What angers me is i have given over 20 years of hard, loyal, committed service to my employer, and they are making me redundant in December. I have that added stress of making sure i can supply for my family in these difficult times while these overpaid, overrated ****ers wearing the old gold wolves shirt, and making ****ing amateursih decisions from above get away with it while having horrendously high salaries. They never need to worry about putting food on the table of their family. ****ed off right now. **** off shi, sellars, and half the bone idle first team.

heaven help what manager we might attract, but shi wont back down and we will be rudderless until january when we will be marooned at the bottom.
Feel for you pal. I hope you get a new job sorted asap.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
any out of contract strikers out there who can actually put the ball in the net ? get them in on a per goal contract
I think the only other half suitable guy signed for a Greek or Turkish side.

Chriswwfc

Reaction score
Short term I would put a midfield screen in front of the back 4 similar to how Everton are protecting coady in a 4…

Neves and b traore.

Potentially nunes and b traore with neves ahead of them.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Appoint a manager. Stop with the arrogant bull****.

We saw it in the summer when we let go so many players and we’re seeing it again now thinking we can just appoint a youth coach for a few months and we will be fine.

Wellington Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Can only be Nuno now. (Wasn't sure a few days ago.) He'll get us all united again and fighting for a common cause.

Did this rot start with him. Yes.

Can I think of a better candidate in the short term? No

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

In times of stress you should be able to get some relief from your hobbies and interests. Shame one of these is the Wolves. Things will get better but no idea when.

Having personally been through redundancy best wishes to you for the future.

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
Haven't really got a clue who the new manager should be (after all I'm not running the football club) but the ludicrous idea that we don't need a permanent manager until after the WC should be overturned straight away and a proper appointment in by next Saturday.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haven't really got a clue who the new manager should be (after all I'm not running the football club) but the ludicrous idea that we don't need a permanent manager until after the WC should be overturned straight away and a proper appointment in by next Saturday.
When there's a break for the WC which would give a new manager a bit of a mini pre season for players not at the WC, and also do some planning for Jan window makes no sense at all to wait until 2023 to make appointment and lose both of those options, plus based on current form we will be further adrift with less games to turn things round.

Maybe there really is no outstanding long term candidate now, but what we need is a competent manager who can at least get us competing/fighting to stay up and the sooner the better

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We need a manager who can shake these players up FAST..not my first choice, but I think Dyche needs to be approached tomorrow

DJLWolf

Reaction score
Firstly - get any kind of competent manager in.

Secondly - move to a back 5 to try and stop shipping goals.We all know that we can't score more than 1 a game at best, so a tight ship is the only way you'll have chance of picking up points.

Thirdly - sign an experienced centre back in January to cover for the England international we let go for nothing who would have been ideal for that job.

Fourthly - completely drop Jonny and Moutinho.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Davis and Collins should not be in charge of another first team game. Hopelessly out of their depth. Proper head coach. Massive changes needed at the club though. Shi and Sellars both need replacing. Guo should be on the phone to Mendes now and ask him to get us a proper head coach and a director of football.

superwolves

Reaction score
Go to a back 5 get back to what we know become difficult to beat we have to start keeping clean sheets and go from there

thetwistedsock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Raul we know and love has gone.

Can people please just ****ing accept this?

Stop living in denial.
If you're referring to me, yes I know. But he would have been useful up front today with all those chances. Can't you just accept that?

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you're referring to me, yes I know. But he would have been useful up front today with all those chances. Can't you just accept that?

Since he wouldn't have been anywhere near the chances anyway, then no.

It's not just you incidentally. Too many people who think if you give Raul another 10 years he'll magically regain his old form pre injury.

Back
Top Bottom