Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

What are you going to do when it's "over"?

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My mother is in self isolation and we have had to cancel a mothers dat meal for her. So when this is over we will take her to the restaurant of her choice and spoil her rotten.
Brilliant Frank. It will taste even better. I hope that the experience will make us all appreciate things more. Unfortunately, my Mom is no longer with us, but I intend to do what our local vicar suggested today. Because the church will be closed on Mothering Sunday, she suggested that we all light a candle on that day to remember our Mom's.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant Frank. It will taste even better. I hope that the experience will make us all appreciate things more. Unfortunately, my Mom is no longer with us, but I intend to do what our local vicar suggested today. Because the church will be closed on Mothering Sunday, she suggested that we all light a candle on that day to remember our Mom's.

That is a good idea. My mother in law passed away a couple of years ago, so we will light a candle for her on Sunday.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When we come out of the incoming lockdown, the cases will naturally rise again, leading to a bit more 'distancing' (though not quite as drastic). So will be doing my best to remain careful until it all levels out.

But yes, definitely drinking a lot and watching that lovely bloody football.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
I will smear the wife in hand sanitizer and indulge myself.
I will do that corny fancy dress thing and wrap myself in toilet roll and go as the Mummy,............

Okay, I wasnt quite right first time. @Dukinfieldwolves is your sock puppet, and every now and then you get your accounts mixed up...

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i will go to a shop and remind myself what it is like to see full shelves.

unless i have succumbed to canabalism

Boon2

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Take my wife out to Mao Hunan restaurant in Milan ( if it has survived).

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Be able to see my Croation Super Model girl friend again in London. Btw that is true...

Have a family get together again...

Watch some ****ing football!!!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry WW, when you say "will miss her like crazy', am I reading too much into that comment?
Only that her and her mum are in Essex and l am in London. Worryingly she has shown some of the symptoms... Thanks for your concern though.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When it’s over?.........it’s going to take a while. My daughter-in-law is expecting and due late August. God knows when I will see the new baby and my 3 yr. old granddaughter. After Xmas, maybe?

Back
Top Bottom