Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

What are you going to do when it's "over"?

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I was supposed to be going to Rome with my son tomorrow for our annual lads trip so I will be booking a replacement trip the minute it’s possible. We've also agreed on an Amsterdam coffeeshop weekend as a reward.

I’ll also be spending a few weekends with my parents as I’ll have a Mother’s Day, both their birthdays and mine and most likely a Father’s Day to catch up on with them.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was supposed to be going to Rome with my son tomorrow for our annual lads trip so I will be booking a replacement trip the minute it’s possible. We've also agreed on an Amsterdam coffeeshop weekend as a reward.

I’ll also be spending a few weekends with my parents as I’ll have a Mother’s Day, both their birthdays and mine and most likely a Father’s Day to catch up on with them.
Hope that you all come through it to do exactly those things.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get a be-day fitted

We’re having our bathroom redone at the moment. When the flooring was removed the bathroom fitter noticed that the old shower had been fitted by a diyer using the plumbing for a bidet that used to be in same spot. He guessed a diyer as the waste was the wrong size for a shower, the water pipes for the shower had been routed though two holes in the shower tray in a thoroughly Heath Robinson manner, and there was a bidet shaped shadow on the floorboard. Sherlock Holmes moonlighting as a bathroom fitter :)

Glass ankles

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apologise for the 48 bin bags I've lobbed over next doors fence

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Log on to the Mix :) nothing changes.

Back
Top Bottom