Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

West Ham Verdict

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Crap
Where was saiss for the goal? He just charged out towards one of our players?
Could’ve played all year and never would’ve broken them down. Same problems I’m afraid.

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not at it from the start, too many changes to a fairly settled side. Only Bruno knows if we genuinely needed it.

Regardless, there was rarely any intent and it said it all when in the last few seconds of the match we were passing it around the defence like they hadn't got a clue that the match was seconds from ending.

We seemed very lazy today and we had hardly any threat. One shot on target all game just isn't good enough when there was noise of the top 4 last week.

Team effort - 3/10. Annoyingly baffling.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought it was a very poor performance. Silva looked good. Everyone else - almost to a man - was poor.

Three very poor performances in a row

Some favourable fixtures ahead but one has to feel Europe is tough

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The game finishing with us passing the ball around the back summed it up really didn’t it.

People will talk about the starting XI but if we’d have gone full strength I reckon we’d have been out on our feet at the end and probably still have struggled from the start.

We ended the game on top with a stronger team than started and still created next to nothing.

It isn’t season over, but it’s a bad week for any ambition of Europe. Big few weeks coming up if we’re to remain in contention.

Norway Wolves

Reaction score
Well basically it feels like we have thrown that game.

As soon as we saw the line up with so many physically weak players that was it, and it turned out exactly how we expected.

No point ever Fabio or Trincao being on the pitch again.

This one is on Bruno though.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I’m ****ing angry as always after a loss but **** me Bruno we don’t have the squad depth to leave 5 first teamers out and still be competitive at this level. It worries me that Bruno can’t see that and to compound it he thinks players like Trincao and Hoever are good enough to play in the Prem. I’m not Semedo’s biggest fan but to think his deputy is Hoever fills me with dread.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
We are where we are and until we do something about it we will play like this and get and deserve **** all

Last edited:

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
More utter tripe.

No one wants to gamble or take the shot. Too much ****ing about side to side with no movement. So nothing for the player on the ball to pass to and very easy to defend against. And the flicks? Do that once you've started scoring otherwise get your simple pass and moving sorted first.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Podence pass for Raul to score the only goal at Molineux for Wolves win against West Spam in November..

They both should have started the game or at least both of them brought on at half time

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We were **** From start to finish.

Appreciate we have Semedo injured but I don’t want to see Hoever near the team again.

The only players with any credibility today is Fabio and possibly Neves. As for the rest….pah.

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Poor team selection.
No intensity.
A game too far.

We are abysmal going forward.

Not going to name individual players but we all know those who aren't good enough. They had an opportunity to show what they can do today and failed miserably. Hopefully Bruno has learned a lot about the character and ability of those individuals. Seems some of them are believing the false hype about European football.

At least Sa and Neves looked decent and Silva got more experience.

PS. West Ham were equally awful.

Last edited:

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Honestly, it's time some on here accept the fact that we've been frequently off the pace since the turn of the year.

Return of Hwang, Neto, Mosquera, Boly, Jonny, won't make up for consecutive failed transfer windows and the glaring weaknesses within our squad which continue to go unaddressed.

Results have been papering over the cracks, we've been riding our luck and it's caught up with us the past two games.

And yes, I am aware of our league position.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is what it is. We don't deserve Europe the way we are playing. I'll be happy with a 8-10 finish. Regroup and push on.
The problem is we may well lose a couple of our better players so it will be hard to push on

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought Silva looked lively but needs help upfront. Had to do it all on his own today.

Trinaco, Marcel, Donk and Hoover can all leave the club at the end of the season. Don't want to see them play again for us.

Saiss was terrible for the goal.

We'll not get close to European football

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pathetic performance, verging on gutless from one or three players. West Ham barely had to break a sweat, Moyes will be delighted.

Got a lot of work to do to hold onto eighth with an attack as inept as that. Europe is done I am afraid.

GV Wolf

Reaction score
Just bored. I barely looked up from y laptop even though the game was on.
I know that's an enditement against me, but its just how it seems at present.
Haven't played with any intensity since Manure away or Saints at home.
I know what you mean, I changed channel and watched the cycling.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Three performances in a week where we have been absolutely ****. Very lucky to have 3 points from these three games. We are as dull as dishwater, no attacking threat or intent whatsoever. Half *****, moving the ball around at a snails pace. We look like a team battling at the bottom rather than one looking towards Europe. That team selection, wtf was that about?! Subs too late, again. Just a ****ing **** display all around.

Sa - 6 - Did ok
Hoever - 3 - Not a PL footballer
Kilman - 5 - Sloppier than usual today
Coady - 5 - As above
Saiss - 5 - As above
Marcal - 4 - Waste of space
Neves - 5 - Struggled
Donck - 5 - Struggled
Trincao - 1 - What is the point
Hwang - 3 - Didn’t offer anything
Silva - 6 - Ran his *******s off, looked lively but feeding off scraps

Antonline1987

Groupie
Reaction score
Once again got what we deserved lessons not learned from arsenal game no attacking threat.. Even tho I thought fabio didn't do much wrong midfield was poor both wing backs were awful European ambitions not over but this week has been a massive set back

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Missed Semedo and RAN today, no pace or width in attack, too slow in buildup with too may sideways and backwards passes.
West Ham defended well second half , happy to concede possession and hit us on the break quite happy with us playing the ball around in front of them, so our forwards never had any space or time on the ball when they did get it. They managed to stretch our defense much more when they got the ball and broke forward quickly. we improved a bit going forward when Podence and Neto came on. Silva lively second half but difficult with little space to play in. Hwang largely anonymous today, just not in the game

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I won't criticise the changes because we don't know about player fitness and potential injuries if the certain players would of played, could of had another bad hamstrung injury like Semedo did.

Thought we did OK, passive but still had the best chance in the first half
Started 2nd better but conceded a poor goal which was unfortunate timing just as Podence was waiting to come on

Neto did well when he came on but we missed Semedo and sit nouri out wide. Think Hoever is not up to it yet
Silva did well some good efforts unfortunately blocked, showed some pace and strength

Back
Top Bottom