Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

West Ham v Wolves comms thread.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chelsea next week. That's nul points. we could be stuck in the bottom 3, not just temporarily there

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How in the world is this even possible with this level of investment and talent?
For a start its

because £60+million of that talent in Nunes and Guedes have just not looked good enough.

They both should be showing more and doing more than they have so far.

Forget that they signed late in the transfer window. That’s rubbish!

Both of them have contributed nothing and they are miles better than what we are seeing.

Just what is our management team telling them to do?

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Christ on a bike I am so angry. West GSM have been awful at home pure ****e. Their fans turn toxic quicker than Taylor Swift and Bruno sent out a calamitous line up with our most creative midfield player this century at centre half. Just let that digest a second. A game made for us to be on the front foot and he sets us up on the back.
That is unforgivable. He should be gone now and a manager with some clue brought in. He is making Steve Bruce look good . It’s an embarrassment. The team don’t appear to be playing for him and the majority of the fans with eyes don’t want him. Please Jeff , if you are reading this put him the team and all us fans out of our misery and bin this manager

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nor Bruno but somebody that obviously knows more about football than you do
Seriously? After 1 win in forever you are choosing this hill for a last stand. Mate. Give your head a wobble and retreat. You don’t even have the moral high ground in this one

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY ABYSMAL PERFORMANCE.
No excuses anymore.
Fosun won't stand for this crap, after millions spent with no apparent improvements.
New manager prior to Chelsea game. Or we needn't bother turning up !!!

kentish wolf

Reaction score
I am 100% wolves forever and like most on here I am absolutely gutted with the way things are going.
Lage has ruined this team , he must be dismissed and replaced with someone (anyone) who has the remotest idea of how to manage a premiership team.
Mr Shi and his advisors need to sort this otherwise we will be this seasons Norwich City.
Mr Lage is not fit for the purpose.
We need a a manager who can get the best from these players and this squad .

stevev53

Reaction score
Seriously? After 1 win in forever you are choosing this hill for a last stand. Mate. Give your head a wobble and retreat. You don’t even have the moral high ground in this one
Do you want to speak to me in English or some superior language lol

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Christ on a bike I am so angry. West GSM have been awful at home pure ****e. Their fans turn toxic quicker than Taylor Swift and Bruno sent out a calamitous line up with our most creative midfield player this century at centre half. Just let that digest a second. A game made for us to be on the front foot and he sets us up on the back.
That is unforgivable. He should be gone now and a manager with some clue brought in. He is making Steve Bruce look good . It’s an embarrassment. The team don’t appear to be playing for him and the majority of the fans with eyes don’t want him. Please Jeff , if you are reading this put him the team and all us fans out of our misery and bin this manager
I’ve been defending Guedes and Nunes and even though I haven’t seen enough from either of them yet, I would say that they have walked into a **** show right as it’s approaching it’s climax.

We need someone to come in and give these guys a serious kick up the ****.

Zakalwe

Groupie
Reaction score
Do you want to speak to me in English or some superior language lol
Perhaps you could do us all a favour and cite your reasons for your superior knowledge to the rest of us rather than being smug?

Exactly why should Bruno remain in charge of Wolves? Be specific and give examples.

stevev53

Reaction score
Perhaps you could do us all a favour and cite your reasons for your superior knowledge to the rest of us rather than being smug?

Exactly why should Bruno remain in charge of Wolves? Be specific and give examples.
Simple really . I don’t think Bruno is the right man for us either but if anyone believes we didnt deserve anything from the game then in my opinion they are wrong . Is that good enough ?

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Simple really . I don’t think Bruno is the right man for us either but if anyone believes we didnt deserve anything from the game then in my opinion they are wrong . Is that good enough ?
The whole point of football is to kick the round bouncy thing into the oblong posty thing with a net on it more times than the other team. We have failed to do that again today for 1 win in 14. It’s relegation form from a top 10 squad. Lage should resign or be sacked . Tonight

stevev53

Reaction score
The whole point of football is to kick the round bouncy thing into the oblong posty thing with a net on it more times than the other team. We have failed to do that again today for 1 win in 14. It’s relegation form from a top 10 squad. Lage should resign or be sacked . Tonight
Well I don’t argue that he should go but the performance was no where near as bad as some on here are saying . All about opinions

Zakalwe

Groupie
Reaction score
Yeah, that is a good enough explanation.

In my opinion, you're wrong. West Ham carved us open for their goals, and really they had several other chances that they could have buried. Bowen absolutely made us look third-rate.
We had a couple of half-chances, a couple of pot-shots from outside the area that did not trouble their 'keeper and a bit of bad luck when RAN's ball in the area went to no one.
I don't think we deserved anything. I wish I could see the positives that you apparently saw.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well I don’t argue that he should go but the performance was no where near as bad as some on here are saying . All about opinions
It wasn't a terrible performance in isolation, just a poor one where we would have said they look tired and need a break.

It was a terrible performance considering the last six months of similar performances, players out of position, no attacking down the middle, no obvious way of playing (beyond pass side side side back), no partnerships on the pitch, refusal to use what squad he has, poor subs, and total lack of plan if we go a goal down.

So yes, terrible performance when not taken in isolation.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just saying that tonight we played with 3 full backs and our best midfield player by a mile (and one of our best ever) playing at centre half.

Just saying.

Ok, if you want me to elaborate, what an absolute shambles!

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Folks we are not in the bottom three because of bad luck . We have lost 4 in 8 because we deserved too. We couldn’t score in a brothel. It’s on Lage. It’s his system his team and his tactics. He should go now

Back
Top Bottom