Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

West Ham v Wolves comms thread.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Before all you Bruno out boys blame the manager...take a look at jonys performance..couldn't trap a bag of sand, been AWFUL all game,,and Sa not much better

Jonny was fine, given that he was given the role of marking players a foot taller than him at set pieces. Still managed to bail out our shambolic defence a couple of times.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coady has a third of our goals all season and an assist . Let that sink in people ....

We are ****ed . But change manager yes but chairman Shi needs sacking off with Scott Sellars

Fosun this is failure so actions needed

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Before all you Bruno out boys blame the manager...take a look at jonys performance..couldn't trap a bag of sand, been AWFUL all game,,and Sa not much better
And who has left him on ??? Open your eyes mate this bloke is out of his depth

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Costa still looks a level above our ****e.
That’s cos lage hasn’t had enough time to destroy his game, his enthusiasm, his confidence and his ability to attack. Give it a few weeks and he will be ****e too under this useless **** of a ****er pretending to be a premier league football manager.

Wolves2018

Reaction score
I believe in a good team ethics, problem is it looks like a bunch of mates pratting about at training disinterested picking up a wage... they need to pick up their efforts, bruno I also blame for allowing this, no one accountable for their mistakes, when we lose possession, make a sloppy pass there's no one *******ing them! I think they should be friends but at the moment it seems they are too scared to berate their team mates who make a mistake because they are too close and affectionate to each other. Need some nasty basterds in this team who spoil the click, they are calmly walking into relagation laughing and ****ing about at training, netos penalty **** about says it all! I know it was a joke but seem the ethos of the team atm, our 'star' player should not be flopping pens in training with zero pressure. Wtf!!! ****ing joke!

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You know you're **** when teams don't even take it to the corners in injury time against you

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Deep
Deep
Deep
Deep
Deep
Deep
Deep
Deep
Deep
Deep
Deep
Deep
Deep
Deep
Deep
Cack!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zakalwe

Groupie
Reaction score
Oh, it’s Jonnys fault we’ve won once in 15 league games
Yeah, I think it must be, mustn't it?

No doubt Jonny demanded to be played as a CB. No doubt Jonny demanded that Moutinho start. No doubt Jonny chose the tactics.

What a barstool he is.

Good job that Sainted Bruno is not at fault.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tbf the most positive thing to come out of this match has been Costa. He looks like he has drifted on from a Sunday league game, but he shapes up like a proper no.9. If we can get him and keep him fit he might help turn this around.

The other positive thing is if Bruno gets the sack.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If WHU could have picked a team to kick start their season against, it would be us 100/100 times.

Back
Top Bottom