Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

West Ham v Wolves comms thread.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have no doubt whatsoever that he'll now be a goner!!!

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Despite me wanting him out since last seasons collapse today was a defining game we needed a result and a better shape to the team.

Reality is we got neither he must be sacked now.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Before all you Bruno out boys blame the manager...take a look at jonys performance..couldn't trap a bag of sand, been AWFUL all game,,and Sa not much better
Nice one Lage, now **** off you useless ****.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just go. Utterly ****ing pathetic. This squad should be top half easily. The reason we aren't is Lage.

DeWolfMan60

Reaction score
How in the world is this even possible with this level of investment and talent?

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves deserved a draw IMO, near the end one attempt more than Wolves.

West Ham had their first corner at the end.

I'm not a Lage supporter if he goes he goes but I don't have an agenda like most on here IMO
If by an agenda you mean considering 3 goals in 8 games, 1 win in 15, clueless tactics, inept man management, and an inability to change games unacceptable, then yes I'm guilty of that agenda.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I'm not a Lage supporter if he goes he goes but I don't have an agenda like most on here IMO
I don’t have an agenda but I have eyes. And the way Lage makes wolves play, sets wolves up and schools the players makes my eyes bleed. He can **** off. He has no clue. No clue. . He has got Neves a suspension by playing him there . ****er

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t have an agenda but I have eyes. And the way Lage makes wolves play, sets wolves up and schools the players makes my eyes bleed. He can **** off. He has no clue. No clue. . He has got Neves a suspension by playing him there . ****er

Neves picked up all five yellow cards playing there today?

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

If that was the story of just one match, yes. But it isn't. It's every match. "Had some good possession, played some neat football". When you are relying on opponents to miss sitters so we can win (eg Southampton, where they deserved a draw) a pathetic 1 in 15, it's more than "just one of those matches".

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
How in the world is this even possible with this level of investment and talent?
The squad has been incredibly mismanaged, let's be honest. One injury at the back or up top and we're struggling to field a team with players in their correct positions.

Back
Top Bottom