Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

West Ham United Verdict

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are a side completely lost of ideas, of intent and of fight, of which was further proved this evening.

For the first time in a very long time, I felt sad watching a Wanderers game and that ought never be the case for anyone.

And when the Away end chanted "You Don't Know What You're Doing" post the final two subs, very much sums it all up.

West Ham deserved the win and the first goal was nicely struck.

Only positives were Diego's debut, Pod hitting several at goal, Chem's energy and Ruben doing the best he can as a makeshift Cente-Back.

Finally: I will soon have my P45 through the post for completing my job at Birmingham 2022 yesterday after 25 months and 6 days of what was the most brilliant opportunity. For the sake of the club: I hope the same thing occurs to Bruno, as he beyond his depth and the longer we leave it, the more trouble we will be in.

Hope all those who travelled get back in good order and it's only away Chelsea next week!

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
DTBw-W26-XUAApl-GL.jpg

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another classic, impotent performance under Bruno Lage. We go to a side below us, lose comfortably and they didn’t even have to play well.

Bruno Lage - pack your bags and get the **** out of this football club.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As predictable as the day is long.

2-0 to them was the scoreline I saw most often in the predictions. It's all so inevitable.

The positives? Pfft. I dunno. Costa looked decent. Traore did more in 45 minutes than Guedes has all season. **** me, what a dud we've signed in him. 27 million?

Another positive may be that it's the final nail in Lage's coffin. It bloody should be anyway. We're getting relegated if we keep him. It's as simple as that.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has to be the end for Lage.

A shambles today really, still not sure what the set up actually was

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like most am not even angry anymore. I’m honesty bored out of my mind. I’m beginning to resent the likes of Moutinho through no fault of his own but the amount I keep seeing him playing for us.

He has to go. There is no alternative

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was a supporter until today.Hd must be sacked as soon as possible. Benefica all over again.

PolishWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Having a tough time, eagerly awaiting the return of club football, immediately regretting placing any hope in enjoying it.

Only so many times you can watch every player slow play down to the point that west ham can get whatever they want back behind the ball. Only to then pass it lethargically across the back to try the same flaccid attack on another wing.

You've swung me, Lage Out.
I genuinely don't know how he managed such purple patches in the past.

Kingswood Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Quite simply has to go. Tonight. No way this team ought to be in a relegation battle. But here we are.

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What I want to know is how someone managed to mistake a Portuguese taxi driver as a football manager.

Because Lage definitely isn't a football manager. Would get out-thought by U12s managers.

Wolowolf6

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Positives:

- Diego Costa looks decent and will provide a focal point
- Campbell got some minutes and looked decent
- I had a decent pizza and beer for dinner
- some of the memes in the match thread made me laugh

Cons:

- I’ve seen more penetration in a convent
- I hate to say it but we looked like relegation contenders tonight
- Jonny looked absolutely ****ed after 60 mins
- Moutinho somehow played another 90 mins
- thought Nunes was poor, as was Podence
- Bruno Lage

4/10

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope no neutrals watched that game it was a borefest from both teams

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought it was quite a good game for the neutral.
I thought Costa gave us a focus that was not there before and both Adama and Pod made good use of it on occasion.
Adama far better option currently either than Neto, and I am not sure what Guedes brings either. Boubacar, I like the look of. Nunes some good, but very frustrating on occasion in a similar but very different way to Moutinho.
Not sure who will get the nod at centre back next week, but it's not a worry as it's only Chelsea.

Not defending Lage in the slightest, but with Costa on I could see a semblance of a team who may be able to score at some time...maybe..

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Started ok but as soon as the first goal went in, you never thought we could get back into it.

If we had any thought of playing a back three this year, loaning out Coady was madness. To compound it by moving your best player to play sweeper is almost a sackable offence in itself.

Only positives were Costa and Adama looking to have a bit of rapport on the pitch and a bright cameo from Chem Campbell.

Said in the Summer that we had to hit the ground running in those first 5 games or we would be on 6-7 points after 10 games and firmly in a relegation battle. Absolutely hate the fact that prediction has come true.

Sa 5
Jonny 5
Neves 6
Kilman 6
Semedo 6
Moutinho 4
Nunes 6
RAN 5
Guedes 6
Neto N/A
Podence 5

Costa 6
Adama 6
Campbell 6
Traore N/A

3 goals in 8 games. Relegation form over the last 20 games. Bruno’s position is now pretty much untenable.

Get a new man in for the more favourable run of fixtures we have coming up and start praying.

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bruno needs to go but our transfer business has been a joke once again. Sellars need to **** off also and Shi for that matter.
Considering the amount of money we spent it's all been so badly planned, ill thought out, and lopsided. A bit like the ground.

Ogerp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow just heard Bruno post match interview

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I gave him the benefit with the lineup but that’s it now. Time to go.

In terms of the game…

Moutinho needs putting out to pasture.
Sa is a shadow of last season’s version.
Podence isn’t a false nine.
Neves isn’t a centre back.
Adama doesn’t want to be here.

Semedo is good.
Costa will make a difference.
Traore (the good one) needs to play in the middle next game.

But seriously, Bruno needs sacking tomorrow.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I mean...what else needs to be said about him at this point.

P8 scored 3

Two mi****s and a wonderstrike.

Unless Lopetegui gets sacked (they lost), I'm sure Bruno will line us up against Chelsea.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We will be relegated with this manager. Simple as, the players we have are better than this, he might be a great coach but he ain't a manager
Agree, these players for some reason are just not being used to maximise what they offer. Or they've given up on him and want him gone too??

Tipton Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We are atrocious. The players surely ain't this bad. The johnsons and o'haras were in games better than these. Must be coaching.

Back
Top Bottom