Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

West Ham (A) Pre-Match Thread!

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Man, all this talk of routes out of London remind me of one of the reasons I don't like big cities. My fave bits of London are the parks tbh!

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Take a slug of your drink every time we pass back to Sa……you’ll be drunk well before the half.;)

Last edited:

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Bow St??? Depending on where you want to get to l suggest that you look at the DLR and changing.
Bus to Forest Gate, 10 min walk down Green St, perhaps stopping at the Golden Egg for a bit of breaky, past Upton Park underground on the right and you're there, so easy and job done, can you see any problem with that WickedWolfie, LOL

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh give it a rest !!!
It's match day , get behind your team...and manager
OOOER Mrs!.
I've never not supported him,or the team, thank you v much !

Just beginning to face up to the reality and bottom line, should we continue in this way.

Sorry if it doesn't suit.

Wolves ONLY Wolves!

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could be a relatively small attendance today, lots of hammers not making it due to train strikes.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bus to Forest Gate, 10 min walk down Green St, perhaps stopping at the Golden Egg for a bit of breaky, past Upton Park underground on the right and you're there, so easy and job done, can you see any problem with that WickedWolfie, LOL
Not sure where you are starting from but sounds ok to me.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm actually getting quite excited with anticipation of Bruno's Cunning Plan. Just enough time to nip out and get a few bottles of something to numb the pain if it's as "cunning" as it's rumoured to be. Maybe he's been promised the Villa job and is trying to sabotage us. On recent performances, that does make sense.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like 4-3-3 then, no Costa in the starting lineup, and no faith in our young centre backs

(It could be 5-2-3 if Neves isn't in midfield)

henri_camara

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Only one change

Semedo for Collins.

No start for costa, front three of Guedes Neto and Podence

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score
View attachment 30466

IT’S MAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAYYYYYY!!

After another utterly pointless international break, the real, serious football is back.

We find ourselves in a difficult situation. Results have been very poor for a while now, and even though performances have been a little better than the points we’ve got, it doesn’t exactly feel like we’re on the verge of going on a great run. Views on the manager range from “he’s the new Dean Saunders” (very unfair personally) to “he’s been very unlucky and needs more time” (a little bit generous for me). Whatever your views, you can’t ignore that something will have to change soon.

West Ham are also in a poor space right now. Like us they recruited quality in the summer but for whatever reason results haven’t followed. I actually like Moyes as a manager and I do think they will come good, but on paper it’s not a terrible time to play them. You wouldn’t imagine they’re bouncing with confidence, and especially at their home ground if things don’t go their way the atmosphere could be interesting.

We will miss Collins for the next three games for sure, it will be telling who comes in. For me it would be Toti, but I wouldn’t be against Mosquera starting so we can keep Kilman on the left. Rumours of Jonny at centre back don’t fill me with confidence! I’d hope for a line-up of:

Sa
Semedo Kilman Toti Ait-Nouri
Nunes Neves Traore (B)
Podence Costa Guedes​

Yep, that’s Diego! He should be involved today and it will be very interesting to see just what impact he has on the team. Having an out and out centre forward on the pitch should help us and if we can get anything like the Chelsea version of Costa, then we’re good to go.

Whether you’re following from London, Wolverhampton or anywhere in the world, enjoy the game and let’s get those three points lads!

COYW!
When will you take over for Lage

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our most influence midfielder playing at centre half. What is it with Bruno playing at west ham. Last season he messed up with his selection.

Loose this and its curtains for him

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
God damnit. A midget at CB versus West Ham, sack him before he gets to the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom