Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

West Brom vs Wolves. The verdict.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score

We will be chatting here live giving our verdict,

if you wish to join us you can zoom in with us:

Meeting ID: 989 1058 1657
Passcode: 243516

or

click here to join us!

Please be patient as you are admitted into waiting room and then added to the call.

If you don't want to chat and just want to record a video post match you would like to share if so whatsapp us 07512 568383

Last edited by a moderator:

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tonight confirmed in my mind I’d 100% sell Adama. I’ve been a big fan of his but he just slows everything down every single time, he cannot link up and is not a team player. No coincidence our best team goal in a while had Adama at the opposite end of the pitch.

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy with the performance for the most part. Weather was diabolical and took the pace out of the game.

Kids did good. Hope Ait Nouri isn’t anything serious, he’s going to be some player.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know he’s on loan but can Vitinha turn us down?

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Very happy with the attitude of the players there. After Albion equalised we were the only ones who looked like winning it. They had a 10 min spell in the second half otherwise we were in control all game. Been a long time since we've dominated like that.

Thought the young lads did really well. It was a really entertaining game. Would have preferred a win of course but a draw pretty much puts the nail in Albion's coffin. Roll on next season.

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My verdict, we need defenders who can defend. Until then, we are playing Russian roulette with our Premier League lives. Apart from that, Vitinha and Otasowie a breath of fresh air. If Nuno contrives to not start both next game, he needs a shrink ! Podence and Dendoncker, what's the point? As for the ****. **** off West Brom!

silverwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Much better performance

Vitinha and RaN worthy buys

Traore and Dendonker can be sold for me.

Very much impressed with the improved performance. Can always forgive a result but not a lack of effort.

Semedo not at fault for the goal, lack of support from OO and Saiss loosing his man.

Final word on Fabio.....will develop into a top player. Needs someone tricky and clever around him to find his runs. Today he had that in Vitinha.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Entertaining match. Think a lot of us were fearing a defeat before hand. Good response to the terrible Burnley performance.

Traore frustrating as hell, hogging the ball at times and not looking to release team mates who were in better positions. When he did try to pass, he must be wearing triangle shaped boots or something as he wasn't finding his man.

Happy with Ait-Nouri, Dendoncker and Fabio Silva's performances. Semedo worries me in this back four, kept looking like a rabbit in the headlights and being forced to run and pass backwards.

Anyway, seeing as there's nowt left to play for, more importantly, bye bye Baggies Baggies

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't know how we didn't get all 3 points there, much better performance in possession, defending costing us again though, 2 new centre backs needed who can deal with simple long balls and crosses. And we have to sign Vitinha, absolutely ran the show today and I have no idea why Nuno took him off? 2 wingers needed too, Podence and Traore not good enough for me

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Played very well... put Raul in the Silva and we would have been 3 up (not knocking Silva he played very well), honestly can't fault the lads today, MGW played well when he came on.

Get RAN and Vitinha signed, 3 senior players in this season and we will be much better.

Amazing how Paul Tierny let the game flow then as soon as Mr Dean comes on its stop and start.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Good performance, we shaded it but probably didn't do enough for the win - they had some decent chances which were a mix of poor defending and great last ditch defending and keeping. Vitinha looks great, Otasowie got better as game went on, Traore continues to frustrate and Podence is miles off the pace... Hope RAN's injury isn't bad.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Played pretty well in awful conditions. Much the better side and really should have won quite comfortably.

The biggest plus was Vitinha. Have been saying about playing him in that position for a while and he gave probably one of the best performances from any of our midfielders all season. Creative, always looking to play forward and actually able to run with the ball. Has to be signed.

Patricio 7
Semedo 6
Coady 6
Saiss 5 - played quite well but very poor for the goal.
RAN 7
Dendoncker 6
Neves 6
Vitinha 9
Traore 5
Otasowie 6 - obviously has some ability but positionally all over the place.
Silva 7

Podence 5
MGW 6
Kilman 6

Real missed opportunity but I guess the silver lining is that result pretty much secures their fate.

Off you **** to The Championship. No need to rush back.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Played a hell of a lot better but still relied on a hugely lucky deflection to get a goal which concerns me.
Vitinha with a near perfect performance tonight which is very exciting. Wouldn’t be surprised to seem him replaced by moutinho next game though.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Your verdicts on the game.

But please no verdicts on other posters please.
Great....replied on the other thread which was closed, and comments haven't come over...
Ait Nouri and Vitinha looked decent.
Otasowie som nice runs early on, but 2 woeful short passes to Neves.
Donk....was he even playing?
Fabio still think he will be a player

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neves what’s happened? That was woeful, 3 **** shots then a crap pass when he could have shot??

Podence and Traore were poor

A word for MGW who was positive again when he came on

Vitinha so far ahead on the motm stakes there’s not a second place

Back
Top Bottom