Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

West Brom v Wolves (FAC4) comms thread.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
WHAT! Could he played so often and fitted in so well?

He hardly played, yet scored goals.

The way we clearly want to play with cut backs in the box and corners means a player like sasa was the perfect choice for this game

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At times I wonder if commentators are watching the match. One of these fellas says we managed to get ourselves a little possession afyer their start...at one point we had 60% of the possession ffs.

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
HT - Easy from us. Not really out of second gear, no real threat from them, much more class and no need to go in hard and get injuries.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So far so good just want us to speed up our attacks a bit more and mark Wallace a little tighter. Clean sheet second half will do for me.

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not pretty but taking it.

Cant be so poor in the second surely

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rough half.. but in the past we'd be losing these games, so I'm happy with having the lead. Need to come out better in the 2nd half though.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Keep battling, they’re dragging us down to their **** level but we’ve got the players to run away with this now. Keep players up top and break on them.

Come on boys!!!!

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apart from a moment of Neto magic on the counter, a boring meh performance. Slow slow and slow. How many times were Wolves players just standing around.

Still, one nil up and with bragging rights at half time.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I feel ill. I am ill as it happens, but that performance definitely made it worse.
I’m trying not to care since we’re in front, but it’s not doing my health any good.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's Lee Dixon, what do you expect. One of the stupidest men to ever co-commentate in the history of football
Also didn’t he start at the ****?

Arthur

Reaction score
If anyone has the picture of Neto showing off the wolves badge and taunting the inbreds would you mind sharing it

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Playing a cam as a striker might be part of the issue……

That false 9 only works when there is movement up top and so far there is no where near enough movement or asking questions of the defenders by rotating and moving around.

Far too easy
I think Cunha needs to be the guy in the middle really. Bellegarde and Cunha have been poor so far.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think we've looked little vulnerable at the back, got away with a couple of moments and it'd be nice if we upped the tempo a bit. But job done for the first half, they'll have to start to come at us and gaps should open up for us, need to take advantage

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure we deserve to be leading but I'll take it...we seem to be a bit lethargic. Maybe we're playing rope-a-dope football ?

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At times I wonder if commentators are watching the match. One of these fellas says we managed to get ourselves a little possession afyer their start...at one point we had 60% of the possession ffs.
Possession isn't painting a full picture this game. It's 58% to 42%... but they've taken more than double our shots which gives us more possession. A lot closer to 50-50 than the numbers suggest.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tbf they have had 2 good chances and a couple of panic stations in our box
We have very little movement up front and playing the transitions way too slow
All that said ill take a scruffy 0-1 right now

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tactics are basically play the ball over the top and exploit their high line.

This is the kind of game where we need a focal point. Bellegarde ain’t gonna win headers against their centre backs.

Hopefully the goal opens it up a bit and our quality comes through

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People seem to be underestimating the need to stay compact and professional that first half hour or so. Then try and step up through the gears as the game goes on. Not great on the eye sometimes but fully understandable.

Scoring first was absolutely huge for us too.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was the kind of half I expected tbh. Baggies were always going to be fired up for this, are strong ant home and they’re going well in the championship. So to be ahead at the break is a good job done imo. They’ll have to come forward even more which should give us more opportunities. Let’s hope we can exploit that and really punish them.

Good goal and great work by Doc to set it up. Toti is making me nervous and Cunha needs to liven up.

SydneyWolf26

Groupie
Reaction score
Hopefully we push on second half now and see the game off. We’ve looked rubbish but on reflection, probably managed the game well so far

Back
Top Bottom