Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

West Brom v Wolves (FAC4) comms thread.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As one who remembers us losing at home to then third Division South Bournemouth in the fourth Round in January 1957, I have reservations about taking any match for granted. I hope that this is a top quality match, played in the best possible spirit and that we score at least one more than the Albion. That will be perfect for me!

So COYW. Play like you have done for the past few weeks and everything should be fine. We are all rooting for you so give it your best shot! :D :D :D

1706438773238.png

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Now very nervous not cause of the team, just the occasion

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In other news the **** are up in arms as they’re playing their second choice keeper.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2 goalies on the bench! We really do need some reinforcements. Team is far too strong for Albion. I hope it turns into a comfortable win. COYW!!!

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shame about Sarabia but RAN essentially replaces him in the squad so we can’t complain too much. Still more than enough in that team to win this. Bring it on.

djmikeydickens

Reaction score
Hopefully we aren't chasing the game as we don't have many options from the bench attack wise. We've got to bring someone in on loan at least.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bench isn't great were down to the bare bones.

Very thin bench.

Great work from the board in the January window.

Gomes will be available for the Man Utd game as this is his last game suspended. Still missing Hwang and Boubs, and likely to for another week or two. Sarabia took a knock in training.

MikeH68

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Terrible bench, just pointed that out. Two goalkeepers and some inexperienced youngsters.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Bench is incredibly weak. For a Premier league team to have to name two goal keepers is **** poor.

Is that GON sending a FU to Jeff I wonder.
I guess we have Hwang to come back and we'd also have Sarabia as an option if he was fit. Gomes to come back from suspension and B Traore from AFCON.

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have such a small squad, hope no injuries today as could be a bit nasty.

Back
Top Bottom