Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Noooooooo!!! I go to the pub for a few hours having posted the Gomes, he’s the both from Brazil song and I come back to find out the OCD mixers have destroyed the fun because of their need to compartmentalise things and control things.

I’m officially declaring this thread open to transfer news, songs, pictures of hashtags and stories of Joao playing his xBox.

Fill your boots and rebel against order and control.

Together, we can win the league
Together, we can all succeed
Together, we can overcome
Together, we can be as one

Gomes, he’s the boy from Brazil
Gomes, told Lyon what to do
Gomes, he came to Molineux
Gomes, to make his dream come true

And for balance here’s a Brazilian passport.

Attachments

• 37419728-56E3-4CE8-998A-C8ED299D4BD8.jpeg
    37419728-56E3-4CE8-998A-C8ED299D4BD8.jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 8

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
**** off
He’ll go with our blessings in the summer
He will go when fosun decide not you or me. At least nuno used to drop him to keep the fire burning. He is holding us back its like playing with a back five. Cannot remember the last time i saw him breaking a gut to get into the box.

TheRetroChief

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Noooooooo!!! I go to the pub for a few hours having posted the Gomes, he’s the both from Brazil song and I come back to find out the OCD mixers have destroyed the fun because of their need to compartmentalise things and control things.

I’m officially declaring this thread open to transfer news, songs, pictures of hashtags and stories of Joao playing his xBox.

Fill your boots and rebel against order and control.

Together, we can win the league
Together, we can all succeed
Together, we can overcome
Together, we can be as one

Gomes, he’s the boy from Brazil
Gomes, told Lyon what to do
Gomes, he came to Molineux
Gomes, to make his dream come true

And for balance here’s a Brazilian passport.
**** off to the other ****y thread.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have to kindly disagree he is our most saleable asset and we are the 5th biggest spenders in europe this season and the books need balancing, plus add in the fact liverpool are desperate and can sign a world class midfielder who is not european cup tied, plus the fact we need a ball winner and battler to drive us up the pitch not someone sitting between the center backs most the game.
I understand all that you are saying Brockmoor, but surely Premier League survival and all the money that comes with it, is better than selling our most saleable asset when we need him most.

We might be the 5th biggest spenders in Europe this season, but what have we spent in the last 3/4 seasons? Peanuts, which has contributed to our current league position imo.

The only way we can compete with the likes of Liverpool is to keep our best players and aim for European places. They don’t have to balance the books, neither do Man City, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea or Man United, because they are in Europe every season, which generates many millions for them.

I really hope we sign Gomes. He’s young, talented and has a great future. Hopefully that’s playing alongside Neves, not replacing him.

Last edited:

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How does Jacqui Oatley give off Harvey Weinstein vibes??? lol
All I said about Jacqui Oatley was 'Oatley and Goodman, can't wait to hear them talking trash about Wolves for the next 90 minutes'

I've said far worse since about her to be fair.

Anyway, delighted it looks like we've got our man. Anyone checked the flights?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His hands are free? Have we gone and done it? Someone tell him there's a wolf emoji FFs.
Will you have your new favourite sandwich to celebrate if so???

Edited to add: post #56 certainly suggests so!

Back
Top Bottom