Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is very poor stuff from Gomes club and I feel very sorry for him. Must be a dream to play in the Premier League and his club are now ****ing about with this clown from Lyon. He will no doubt end up there but this shows up modern football and some transfers for the disgrace it can be.

TheRetroChief

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That depends on the form of the agreement. Romano said paperwork was signed. If true they cannot unaccept it without major consequences
IF the paperwork was signed, then it’s all over surely and they can **** about all they like. It isn’t going to change anything, no?

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd just speak to the agent and tell him, we'll give João Gomes him even more money.

If we're paying sombody more money. Might as well be the player.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neves, Nunes, Boubacar, Joe Hodge, Lemina, it isn't as though we're light on holding midfielders.

Pity, sorry for the lad, but hardly the weakest position in our squad.

Sort of agree but we do play a three and Nunes is very inconsistent, Hodge could do with a loan spell elsewhere and Traore is injured. We also lack mobile and physical midfield players with Traore injured apart from Lemina. From what I have seen Gomes would have offered this and meant Hodge could have gone out on loan. After what I saw last night I still midfield as a big area of concern.

doogisgod

Groupie
Reaction score
The real question about all of this debacle now is whether or not spatchcock is acceptable or not.

Edit: HUZZAH!
How about Essex, Sussex, Fanny Craddock, Arsenal, Bell End (the village), Pricking your finger and many other interesting possibilities?

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That depends on the form of the agreement. Romano said paperwork was signed. If true they cannot unaccept it without major consequences
It’s a tripartite agreement. Gomes hadn’t signed anything as no medical carried out so it’s not enforceable at all. It’s literally what happened with Marquinhos in the summer with us

superwolves

Reaction score
Social media must be a nightmare for clubs when buying players. Wolves are very good at keeping interest in potential signings quiet but those efforts can be scuppered very easily

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Where did he say that?

All I saw was him saying it'll be "here we go soon".

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Any possibility that as everyone seems to think we're getting a bargain and he wants to come, and Lyon and Flamengo chairmen are pals, this whole thing is set up to try to get a higher fee (having supposedly agreed one)?

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For sure if miraculously this lad holds out for a move to Wolves in the face of all this Lyon s**thousery then he is going to be one hell of a fan legend before he even kicks a ball for us!
He's already a legend to me even if he's eventually forced to go to Lyon.

Love that the kid is holding his ground and wants to join the pack.

Hanbury_Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Let lyon have him for a year.
He can learn Europe
We'll grab him for about 50m next year
CL football with the club he really wants to move to

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got a whole lot of money that's ready to burn
So get those stakes up higher,
There's a thousand pretty women just waiting out there, and I'm just a devil with love to share !
So Viva Las Vegas, Viva Las Vegas, Viva, Viva Las Vegas !!!!!!!

(AND get this deal right over the line !).

Last edited:

Burford T Justice

Reaction score
It’s a tripartite agreement. Gomes hadn’t signed anything as no medical carried out so it’s not enforceable at all. It’s literally what happened with Marquinhos in the summer with us
I never did Gomes had. It was stated that paperwork between the clubs was signed. Of course, Gomes can decide against us but it seems he wants to join. Marquinhos was never coming here via grasshoppers once arsenal were interested

Back
Top Bottom