Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Welcome Gary

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
It has to work otherwise we know where we will end up
Welcome aboard and good luck

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Again highlights the stupidity of the people who run this club. GON would have accepted a 12 month rolling contract.

We now will have to pay up the remainder of his contact in November.

Unless ofcourse he's somehow become Pep in 3 months

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Welcome to Wolves Gary.

You may join at a time when we fans are incredibly angry and upset, and it will take time for us to get over the shock of this summer, but we wish you the best. UTW!

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I haven't got full Clownders vibes about this, but still feels like someone's taken a **** on my cereals and asked me to eat them!!!!

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can you fill us in a bit on them?
So mark Robson, he from what I know from guys who worked with him at West Ham; very good at developing young players and helping them go from talented youngsters at age grade to senior football. Very good eye for talent too! Picked out lads who others said weren’t good enough but has a knack to polish rough gems into diamonds.

Tim Jenkins is more what heard on grape vine of people who have met him on courses and at matches when against him. He is fantastic with data and analytics. If he can see things that others can’t and has a good way of making players better with how he explains the stuff he can see in the stats that non stat people who rely on “their eye” or “intuition” may have missed.

Stee

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
One positive to Gary…..

He is more likely to play fabio as he can fill that almost Solanke role very well. Clever player who gets busy and stuck in.
I think his fate on here may rest on that first team sheet…

FFS Gary pick Fabio! ;)

oldsamdingle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Best of luck Gary.

We’re better when we play at a high tempo. Your four best players are Nunes, Ait-Nouri, Neto and Fabio Silva. Insist that they aren’t sold and build around them, Kilman, Joao Gomes and Cunha.

Wolves fans respond to the team playing at a high tempo and having a real go at the opposition. We’ve seen a lot of passive football these last three years and really want to see us attack. You have the template from last week’s two home friendlies. Go from there.

Hope you prove a lot of us wrong and go on to be a roaring success.
He cannot insist on anything. Ok !! Maybe how many sugars he has in his tea.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ever break up with a girl and not long after she's with an absolute tramp, pregnant and her life is basically over?

Welcome Gary. You're the tramp.
There's so many posters on here that make upsetting girl friend analogies......

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I am (genuinely) interested to see the video of him being shown around Compton and shaking players hands in the canteen. Will be interesting to see the reaction of the players. I can guarantee that Sasa will give him a big smile and an enthusiastic hello, but it will be more interesting to see how the likes of Lemina and Dawson react. I can imagine some of the players turning around at the canteen table to see him standing there smiling, arm outstretched, only to give him their empty plate and ask for a tea with no sugars before realising.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our first Gary since Breen??

Good luck to him but I won’t be backing or clapping him or shouting his name I support the players not a yes man manager

I won’t boo either but I’m not happy clapping someone nobody wanted

Wenlock Wolf

Reaction score
Welcome Gary!

He might not be the most popular choice, but he was from those within the club who were involved in the recruitment process. Those people might not be as vocal as social media are, but I trust them more than I do most of the keyboard warriors!

At last someone who actually wants to be at the club! Makes a change from Prince Julen and his PR entourage.

C'mon me babbies!!!!

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Welcome Gary.
Three points clear at the top at Christmas and you will be the second coming.
Make sure you stand your ground with those around you.
Good luck.

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've got a feeling the players are going to take to him and play for him. I also think he is going to surprise a few.
Didn't the Bournemouth players really like him?

Matters **** all. 29% win rate lol

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Good luck to him but I won’t be backing or clapping him or shouting his name I support the players not a yes man manager

Obviously some one wanted him, or he wouldn't be here.
Its a tough time for us all. You feeling ok?

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

What is your ****ing obsession with yes men?
Are you one yourself?
Spoke to people at Bournemouth who’ve all categorically told you he says yes to everything?
We’ve just seen what happens to someone who isn’t a yes man, they get paid off to leave, or hang around for a massive redundancy package.
God forbid someone puts themselves forward for a job role and accepts it

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everyone has written him off before he started. He’s not my first choice but FFS give the guy a chance.

He wants to be here. Has coached (albeit limited time ) in the premier league. Was liked and got players to play for him.

I’m hopeful. He will get my full support. I’d rather have him than a manager like Lopetegui who threatens every five mins to walk and would have destabilised the team.

It is what it is. Back him or support someone else

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's been appointed, he's our manager now.

Welcome to Wolves, I hope you can prove us wrong and take our club onwards playing good attacking football.
No parked busses (or stealing them), passing sideways, playing players out of position or 10 behind the ball.

Do that and win a few games, we'll back you all the way and they'll hear us down in Dorset.

Good luck, Son, you're going to need it.

UTW!

Westbakejazz

Reaction score
I don't know enough about him to make an informed opinion. Is the reason the majority are against him due to his lack of experience, poor tactics, poor man management etc?
Or just comparing to the international status of the coach we've just lost?
Go on the Bournemouth pages. They have no clue how he kept them up, and after that they couldn’t wait to get rid of him

Back
Top Bottom