Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

We’ve signed Trincao!!!

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Needs ****ing off, immediately. Absolutely **** scared of challenging for the ball, complete lightweight. If we’re buying him for potential moving forward, he has none. Scaredy-cat pointless footballer, no way is the Premier League his gig. Complete ****e today.
Did you see him pull out of the tackle with Rice? Pay the 4.5 million penalty loan fee and send him back.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah, it is a no from me I think. I will say that the set up didn't help, he would be much better in a side on the front foot but still. For the fee definitely not one we should be pursuing. That said, Hwang is equally crap.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Yeah, it is a no from me I think. I will say that the set up didn't help, he would be much better in a side on the front foot but still. For the fee definitely not one we should be pursuing. That said, Hwang is equally crap.
Hwang has 5 goals, he isn't a great player but he understands at least how to get in behind and has a yard of pace. Trincao is slow, weak, creates absolutely nothing with his passing and misses the few big chances he gets into position for.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't know why we didn't try to cut the loan short as part of the Traore negotiations in January. He may develop some day, but he is simply not ready to play PL football in 2022 and we have enough options in his position anyway. Hs wages are likely to be sizeable if he has a contract at Barca.

Last edited:

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have been a fan of Trincao even after some indifferent performances. I thought he had the makings and potential of being a top, top player.

After todays performance forget it. He pulled out of tackles, never got involved or did anything remotely useful.

So disappointed in him. Does he want to make it as a top footballer or not!

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did you see him pull out of the tackle with Rice? Pay the 4.5 million penalty loan fee and send him back.
This.

I so wanted him to push on, but he’s just **** scared of everything. Turning his back on a challenge is inexcusable, he needs to **** off now. Pointless *****.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been saying for months that we shouldn't sign him, regardless of the Traore 'deal'. It pains me to be proven right as I want all Wolves' players to perform and prove me wrong where applicable. He's no more a Premier League footballer than Hoever or I am! Silva is winning me round (slowly) and although never a 'wonderkid' in the world of pig's pudding, he might just make it. No chance whatsoever for Trincao.

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Trincao needs to watch Tyler Roberts in the U18s. That's the attitude you want and, Francisco, that's why Tyler will have a better career than you, Now **** off back to Spain and if you can't afford the fare we'll do a GoFundMe page. Or, in your case, a Go****Off page

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Trincao needs to watch Tyler Roberts in the U18s. That's the attitude you want and, Francisco, that's why Tyler will have a better career than you, Now **** off back to Spain and if you can't afford the fare we'll do a GoFundMe page. Or, in your case, a Go****Off page

I know what you are saying about Tyler Roberts. That is how you play with intensity like that. Chiquinho was showing this as well. Never seen a player lack any real intensity like Trincao does. I am shocked that Lage is even playing him. What is the point. It never works.

peter&thewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I don't like having a go at our players but, he's simply not good enough, it would be a complete waste of money if we sign him, that we need to use elsewhere

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Waste of space.
There’s taking time to settle and this….
Would be absolute madness if we signed him

That's the thing for me. Not surprised in the slightest that he struggled in his first year, given his age and build. But he seems to have made zero progress which is definitely a worry. Surely Wolves won't take the risk, given the seemingly lack of transfer funds available.

My only worry is that they look at how well Goncalves/Vitinha did the next season after leaving and we take the risk and keep him.

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

I’m not one for witch-hunting but you can’t go pulling out of 50:50 tackles when you’re on half a million pounds a month.

For me Trincao doesn’t want to play for us and he’s just trying to get through to the end of the season uninjured so he can wangle a move to sporting or someone via a Mendes clever scheme.

He shouldn’t play for us again.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lost patience with him today. Effectively replaced podence and did nothing whilst wimping out of multiple challenges. Chiquinho offered more in his run out the other week than trincao ever has.

Not saying he'll never make it but he's now blocking the progress for others imho. Mgw is a far, far better player and we don't yet know if he's good enough.

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any enthusiasm I had when he first signed has now evaporated. As mentioned above, he looks like he doesn't want to be here and 'protects' himself by not committing physically to the 'battle'. He doesn't have the 'warrior' mentality that you need in the PL. Should not be signed, but it may be that that boat has already sailed given Mendes was making all the arrangements.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any enthusiasm I had when he first signed has now evaporated. As mentioned above, he looks like he doesn't want to be here and 'protects' himself by not committing physically to the 'battle'. He doesn't have the 'warrior' mentality that you need in the PL. Should not be signed, but it may be that that boat has already sailed given Mendes was making all the arrangements.
Send him back and ask Barca for Mingueza and Puig.

rubyloo

Reaction score
I liked the look of him when he arrived - thought he looked really comfortable on the ball and had something about him.

However, yet another anonymous performance and pulling out of the tackle in the middle today was it for me. Send him back, totally useless.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I liked the look of him when he arrived - thought he looked really comfortable on the ball and had something about him.

However, yet another anonymous performance and pulling out of the tackle in the middle today was it for me. Send him back, totally useless.
Me too. Early on he looked skilful and real potential. To say he hasn't kicked on is an understatement and he doesn't look like he wants to be here.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s the bottled challenges and general half ***** attitude that gets me the most. He’s clearly a talented lad. Compare him to Fabio for example, who has obviously had loads of stick, but at least Fab runs his ****ing *******s off. He puts himself about, doesn’t shirk anything. The challenge Trincao pulled out of with Rice wasn’t even a 50/50! It was 70/30 in Trincao’s favour! Unforgivable.

lyechris

Groupie
Reaction score
I've stuck up for him on here, but I feel let down. I badly misjudged his talent, he's got some but little application and effort! It's been a long time since Ive seen such little interest in a wolves shirt. It was 10 against 11 for good proportion of the game

Back
Top Bottom