Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Watford Predictions.

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With Hoever and Semedo both injured, Jonny maybe not up to starting a game yet and Lembikisa playing last night, we are really short of right wing-back options.

I wonder if Chiquino could fill in there for a game or two?
Bruno said Jonny will start I believe.

It’s more a question of Sunday I’d imagine, can’t see Jonny doing back to back 90 mins in 3 days.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bruno said Jonny will start I believe.

It’s more a question of Sunday I’d imagine, can’t see Jonny doing back to back 90 mins in 3 days.

Yeah, maybe he will do an hour tonight and then come off. We might be chasing the game by then anyway!

Kcb92

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Regardless of result, I just want to be entertained. Last game I enjoyed was Spurs (A) and I've sat through around 6 hours of football since.

Ernie the Wolf

Reaction score
Little to play for, only pride and preperation for next season. This is the match when Bruno lets the handbrake off and unleashes our forward potential. The home fans deserve goals, so this will get rectified as we go gung-ho to give them something to remember. Wolves 2 Watford 4
Little to play for?!! Look at the table. Next 3 matches v WTford, Everton & Leeds should generate 7-9 points and put us back in the chase for top 6.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Little to play for?!! Look at the table. Next 3 matches v WTford, Everton & Leeds should generate 7-9 points and put us back in the chase for top 6.

You are right. But it just feels, based on how the players looked recently, that it's a mixtured of those burnt out on this season and those recovering fitness for next.

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Anyone know why it's a random Thursday 7.30 kick off? It's not on TV that I can see anywhere. Couldn't they have done 7.45 or 8 kick off on a Tuesday or Wednesday like any normal non TV game.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not looked forward to a game less than this one for some time. I pray I'm wrong but we just seem stuck in a negative rut with little or no forward momentum. Our home results this season have been bad; we need to turn this around tonight. I think win tonight and we can take that on to Everton, lose tonight and I bet we lose again at Goodison.

Locks Heath Wolf

Reaction score
Woy always seems to have the measure of Wolves over the years weirdly however think that duck will be broken tonight….confident (ahem) 2 nil..!

Last edited:

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope I’m wrong but even though Watford are terrible they’ve got the right type of player in the right areas to really give us trouble.

I’ll go for a 1-1 but wouldnt be surprised at another loss, especially if we don’t score early.

Ben Foster time wasting at 1-0 to Watford would not be a pretty sight.

Weirdly, Foster was time wasting.

When they were losing 3-0.

Strange behaviour. Perhaps they wanted to keep the score down.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Weirdly, Foster was time wasting.

When they were losing 3-0.

Strange behaviour. Perhaps they wanted to keep the score down.
I think he had his hand behind his back trying to give the south bank the middle finger, but his four fingers got stuck together :expressionless: :grinning:

Back
Top Bottom