Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Watford Predictions.

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Depends... mainly on the side Bruno picks. IMO we need RAN and Jonny as the wing backs, I would pick Boly or Gomes not Saiss, Neto, Raul and Podence up front. Cundle to come on when Moutinho is knackered. Go out from the start high tempo and GO AFTER THEM...and we might win. But if he picks the same players as against W Ham and Palace, and they play as tentatively we will get beaten for sure.
Would love Chiquinho to start - he's got some pace and physicality about him - far more than Trincao has ever shown.

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves on the beach, the best time for a team in the relegation places to play us, away win. Please at least have a go Wolves.

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A repeat of last Saturday's match, after all their manager was Crystal Palace manage last season. I hate to see Wolves playing these teams, I prefer Man. City instead of Watford, as our players normally rise for the occation when we play top teams. We need to score first, if we want to take the points, if we go behind, it would be game over.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watford tickets left over 800, Wolves tickets left 300.

Pretty poor showing from Watford given they only have the quadrant.

Make some noise, press from the start and victory is ours. 3-1, Sa with an assist.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watford tickets left over 800, Wolves tickets left 300.

Pretty poor showing from Watford given they only have the quadrant.

Make some noise, press from the start and victory is ours. 3-1, Sa with an assist.

298 Wolves , Watford is a terrible turnout

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3-0 Wolves. I'd be very, very disappointed if we dont take at least 11 points from our next 5 games. We dont play a single quality side in any of the next 5 games.

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bruno will probably do something random again, being seemingly bang out of 'fresh' ideas.

He keeps saying we need to score more, then dropped our best striker. We ain't scoring more passing the ball back to Coady, just sayin.

0-0

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s not a great stylistic matchup for us.

If we go 343 then I can see them overrunning us.
If we go 352 then we will be more solid and can see us winning a scrappy game - which we need.

Whilst I think the public dressing down of Hoever was a bad idea, I can see why Bruno is angry because Jonny will have to start before he’s ready for 90mins. I’m worried about that.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The doom and gloom on here is laughable. People writing the season off when we’re 5 points off 6 with a game in hand and 33 points still to play for.

Straight forward 3-0 win tomorrow.
If you look at performances rather than points it isn’t.

Narfolk Wolf

Reaction score
Time to trying playing on the front foot. I know it'll leave Saiss and Coady more exposed, but I'd really like to see what the forward players can do with better quality possession.

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its going to be a long and difficult evening. Hodgson's speciality is setting up teams to counter-attack, which means they will be sitting deep. Given our inability to penetrate even the highest-line defences it could be a slow grind tonight.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Performances haven’t been great all season but up until the last run of games points still took us to where we are.
We won’t stay where we are if we continue to make so few chances. Points return will almost certainly return to the norm. Take Saints and Leicester games, we won both but a draw would have been fair.

We have become very easy to play against and with forwards isolated create next to nothing. It’s not hard to see Watford getting something from the game given Hodgson, despite some faults, is a tactically astute manager.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We won’t stay where we are if we continue to make so few chances. Points return will almost certainly return to the norm. Take Saints and Leicester games, we won both but a draw would have been fair.

We have become very easy to play against and with forwards isolated create next to nothing. It’s not hard to see Watford getting something from the game given Hodgson, despite some faults, is a tactically astute manager.
You can analyse any team outside of City and Liverpool and point out wins that should have been draws, that’s football.

Black Coffee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This goes one of two ways, Woy sets out a team to nullify us and nick a goal on the break or we turn up and win the game convincingly...I'm leaning towards the latter it seems obvious but getting the first goal will be crucial tonight.

3-1 Wolves

Deltawolf

Groupie
Reaction score
You are a miserable and pessimistic lot! I'm going for a clear 3-0 win and a boost to morale tonight. Surely the players have some pride and will really want to do well after the past few poor performances. I was at the WHU and Palace games so appreciate the gloom but it has to end soon. COYW!!

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You can analyse any team outside of City and Liverpool and point out wins that should have been draws, that’s football.
Since the first three we’ve not had a game where we’ve got less than we deserved but quite a few where we’ve got more. That kind of run was never going to last.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Little to play for, only pride and preperation for next season. This is the match when Bruno lets the handbrake off and unleashes our forward potential. The home fans deserve goals, so this will get rectified as we go gung-ho to give them something to remember. Wolves 2 Watford 4

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should know in the first 5 mins if Wolves are up for it or if its going to be another of those no shots on goal nights.
If Wolves do go for it , I predict 2-0 at half-time and then we time waste for the entire 2nd half to hold on to what we've got.... we've seen it so many times.

4-2-3-1

Sa
Jonny, Kilman, Coady, RAN
Neves, Donk
Chiqhino, Podence, Neto
Jiminez.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Little to play for, only pride and preperation for next season. This is the match when Bruno lets the handbrake off and unleashes our forward potential. The home fans deserve goals, so this will get rectified as we go gung-ho to give them something to remember. Wolves 2 Watford 4
5 points off 6 with a game in hand and 33 points left to play for, I’d say there’s buckets left to play for.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its going to be a long and difficult evening. Hodgson's speciality is setting up teams to counter-attack, which means they will be sitting deep. Given our inability to penetrate even the highest-line defences it could be a slow grind tonight.
Need Podence in to unlock them....and win a penalty.
Gonna be tough, athletic midfield v ours, and our lack of goals means even if we get 1 it'll go down to the wire. Not optimistic, but love going to the football and getting into it, will back the team no matter what.

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bruno so angry that he's said ok you lot , back to Bruno ball ( like the first 3 games..) ..pass move pass ...5 0 wolves

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
14 -1.

All of Podences flicks come off in one game and Silva scores 2x perfect hat-tricks and instantly becomes the best player in the world (for this week)

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should know in the first 5 mins if Wolves are up for it or if its going to be another of those no shots on goal nights.
If Wolves do go for it , I predict 2-0 at half-time and then we time waste for the entire 2nd half to hold on to what we've got.... we've seen it so many times.
How many times have we been 2-0 up at half-time?

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With Hoever and Semedo both injured, Jonny maybe not up to starting a game yet and Lembikisa playing last night, we are really short of right wing-back options.

I wonder if Chiquino could fill in there for a game or two?

Back
Top Bottom