Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Watford Predictions.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think Watford are athletic and have the ability to hurt us going forward, their defense is an issue but who are we kidding to think scoring is an option. Early goal for Watford and as Wolves slowly wake up, it'll be the 80th minute when they get the 2nd.

Bruno launches a shoe at Fabio Silva.

Wolves 0 - 2 Watford

T

TheConcourse

The way we’re defending we’ll have to score 2. Not sure that’s possible right now.

1-1.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I can see us struggling again - they'll be up for it, depends if we are too.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The first goal wins it, so it'll probably end up 0-0.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope I’m wrong but even though Watford are terrible they’ve got the right type of player in the right areas to really give us trouble.

I’ll go for a 1-1 but wouldnt be surprised at another loss, especially if we don’t score early.

Ben Foster time wasting at 1-0 to Watford would not be a pretty sight.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watford will be up for this game and Woy will be telling them we could be there for the taking after our recent results and performances.

Result depends on Bruno’s starting 11. Start with Raul, Neto and Podence up front with Ruben and Mouts behind them. Jonny and RAN must be the wing backs. My back 3 would still be Kilman, Coady and Saiss. Start with Silva, Hwang or Marcal and we will struggle. Bruno must get the timing of any substitutions right as well. Don’t leVe it too late if we are playing ****e!

Hard fought 2-1 victory but not a good watch methinks.

Michellis

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watford looked pretty good at the weekend.
We will be sure to offer them a lifeline.

Wolves 0 Watford 2

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My prediction is a **** performance with a CBA attitude 2 sloppy mistakes and finishes 0-2 to Watford. Even playing at home won't make any difference to the way we play as we all know.

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Two really, really interesting games coming up - not least for the team selections.

Like a few other people I watched some of Watford at Man United & thought they looked exactly the sort of team who'd do well against us. (In fairness I thought that of Everton watching them play City as well...)

We're clearly seen as a physically weak team, so expect them to get stuck in from the first minute.

Score? Haven't got a bloody clue. 0-2 is 30/1 on Betfair which looks ominously tempting...

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't see where the next shot on goal is coming from never mind actually scoring and winning a game.

Wolves 0 Watford 2

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sar was injured at the weekend, he might be back for Watford

Definitely need Ait Nouri back for some forward impetus but it’s the other side where we will struggle

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Having seen Watford play really well v Arsenal I'm very concerned about this game. They have some really decent players and Dennis is a CF worth looking at if they went down. They are fighting for their lives and we're marooned in 8th with little to go for now bar some pride. I think a draw would be good tbh and a couple of goals would be brilliant. I said weeks ago the key to us getting into Europe was Jimenez and the need for him to bang in some goals. He doesn't look sharp to me and he's not going to score from out wide or on the HW line. We need him to be a no 9 and we need to give him some support from somewhere. Neto?

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves 0 - Watford 2

One goal first half, we rally but don’t really make a chance, they seal it between 80-90 mins

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-1 to us. An ugly game but we do enough. Probably only gonna win three more games out of the remaining eleven and this will be one of them.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves 1 Watford 1

Can’t see us score more than 1 goal Watford will be up for it

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Lived in Watford for couple of years. Usually have the odd bet with 1 or 2 of their fans. Not tomorrow. Truly hope I am regretting my decision by end of game. Any team which numbers Cleverley & Cathcart in their ranks can't be all that. Dennis looks useful mind. Draw for me.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Lived in Watford for couple of years. Usually have the odd bet with 1 or 2 of their fans. Not tomorrow. Truly hope I am regretting my decision by end of game. Any team which numbers Cleverley & Cathcart in their ranks can't be all that. Dennis looks useful mind. Draw for me.
Think you have been reading our forums .

Those 2 regularly get hammered on there !

Cathcart has done ok but is a bit slow whilst Cleverley works hard but lacks any great quality now .

Dennis has done very well but does get frustrated a lot .

Without Sarr Pedro has probably been out most lively player .

We have improved defensive wise away from home but it’s all still very negative within our fan base and no one really expects us to stay up.

Even already calls for Hodgson to go - I mean think some are even less patient than the owners themselves!

Last edited:

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another blank in front of goal I feel. 0-2 and questions starting to be asked more vociferously by many

dennison11

Reaction score
This is the first game this season that I'm going to miss watching due to work. Actually glad I can't watch i'm as not expecting much from Wolves. Would absolutely love to check the score at FT and see a Wolves win but just cant envisage it (and I'm always quite optimistic and a so called happy clapper)

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is the first game this season that I'm going to miss watching due to work. Actually glad I can't watch i'm as not expecting much from Wolves. Would absolutely love to check the score at FT and see a Wolves win but just cant envisage it (and I'm always quite optimistic and a so called happy clapper)
Starting to feel like we will be renamed Wolves Nil l hear it so bloody often this season...

Eastern Wolf

Reaction score
If we must lose then at least lose trying to win with fast-paced attacking football. Have a go at their goal. Stick Hwang next to Raul and show some intent. I'm getting sick of these tight tactical, clever clever games where we contain the opposition and hope to snatch a goal. Boring as hell and hasn't worked for the past 3 games. With enough points to be safe (probably), it is a good time for Lage to improve the playing style and move away from Nuno now. Get the crowd feeling good again. I'm afraid if he goes on like this and especially while losing, Lage may not get a chance in the summer to improve things.
Watford are no mugs. They have a bit of Crystal Palace about them with pacy physical players. If we play like the last 3 games and especially like against Palace, I'm afraid we will lose it 1-0.

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we must lose then at least lose trying to win with fast-paced attacking football. Have a go at their goal. Stick Hwang next to Raul and show some intent. I'm getting sick of these tight tactical, clever clever games where we contain the opposition and hope to snatch a goal. Boring as hell and hasn't worked for the past 3 games. With enough points to be safe (probably), it is a good time for Lage to improve the playing style and move away from Nuno now. Get the crowd feeling good again. I'm afraid if he goes on like this and especially while losing, Lage may not get a chance in the summer to improve things.
Watford are no mugs. They have a bit of Crystal Palace about them with pacy physical players. If we play like the last 3 games and especially like against Palace, I'm afraid we will lose it 1-0.
If we play like the last 3 games, I can't see us winning many on the run in.

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It pains me to say it, but I think Roy Hodgson will do a number on Bruno tactically and further put the pressure on Lage.
Wolves 0 - 2 Watford

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have a feeling we will be much better after the Bruno roasting,lets be honest we cant be much worse than Palace first half can we?
Dont even mind losing if we show some fight,actually pass the ball to our players and up the tempo,it not that much to ask
We know we have the players,Bruno knows it too,just need some belief on the pitch and a better attitude with some out there
Heart says 2-1 head says 1-1

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
None of our forwards know where the goal is. Despite a load of rubbish corners. One eventually finds the head of saiss or coady to get us the lead..

A deflected ruben neves free kick slams off the underside of the bar and gets ruled out by var in the dying seconds

1-0

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let’s just say Watford at 19/5 seems ridiculously good odds!

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We haven't really had a bad run under Bruno unless you count the first three games. A defeat could send us into a losing spiral which is sometimes hard to get out of. Feel we can avoid this with a 1-0 win over a well organised Roy Hodgson defence.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Depends... mainly on the side Bruno picks. IMO we need RAN and Jonny as the wing backs, I would pick Boly or Gomes not Saiss, Neto, Raul and Podence up front. Cundle to come on when Moutinho is knackered. Go out from the start high tempo and GO AFTER THEM...and we might win. But if he picks the same players as against W Ham and Palace, and they play as tentatively we will get beaten for sure.

Back
Top Bottom