Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Warnocks Next Press Conference

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As far as I know Colin hasn't said anything yet. Much as we don't get on with him his next press conference must be the most difficult one he has ever faced?

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

Respect for him for staying in the background. Never liked him but do feel sympathetic.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

He will always be Colin to me. Remember that Nuno lacks class because he is foreign.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

He told Nuno to **** off several times in clear view of the cameras. He told his Sheffield players to get sent off so as to get a game against WBA abandoned. Steve bull is also on record that Warnock shouted his notts county players to break bully’s legs.

Yeah. We really need more characters like this ****.

Wandsworth Wolf

Reaction score
After the play off final in Cardiff, Warnock was gracious in defeat and even said he was glad it was Wolves finally getting promoted. Because of that I’ll always forgive his daft outbursts - even that heat-of-the-moment spat with Nuno. He’s always been very complimentary about Wolves, I think he’s a fan of ours on the quiet.

But personal feelings aside, this tragic event transcends club rivalry - anyone who doesn’t feel for him right now is heartless.

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After the play off final in Cardiff, Warnock was gracious in defeat and even said he was glad it was Wolves finally getting promoted. Because of that I’ll always forgive his daft outbursts - even that heat-of-the-moment spat with Nuno. He’s always been very complimentary about Wolves, I think he’s a fan of ours on the quiet.

But personal feelings aside, this tragic event transcends club rivalry - anyone who doesn’t feel for him right now is heartless.

Well said

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Not a fan but have every sympathy for him, absolutely horrendous what’s happened.

M

Mr Wolf

He told Nuno to **** off several times in clear view of the cameras. He told his Sheffield players to get sent off so as to get a game against WBA abandoned. Steve bull is also on record that Warnock shouted his notts county players to break bully’s legs.

We do actually need characters like this in the game, who the **** wants to watch those boring ****s at Watford, Everton & Leicester everyweek. At least our manager has been sent off 3 times.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Terrible for everyone involved, no time for petty point scoring.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
That he thought the deal was dead in the water.

Note, this was just a turn of phrase, it was said before the signing went through, it was a sad coincidence

You couldn't make it up!

Utterly mad what life can come up with.

W

we8wba

More to football at the moment mate.

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Note, this was just a turn of phrase, it was said before the signing went through, it was a sad coincidence

coincidental but with a terrible irony about it

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score

You couldn't make it up!

Utterly mad what life can come up with.

coincidental but with a terrible irony about it
What can you say about something like this? In the click of a finger, or a turn of phrase- things just change to the worst. Damn.

D

Deleted member 5910

He told Nuno to **** off several times in clear view of the cameras. He told his Sheffield players to get sent off so as to get a game against WBA abandoned.
Is that actually correct, though? I watched an interview with him following the Battle of Bramall Lane and he said he had transfer listed the players involved.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Well said. His outbursts are as heat as the moment as it gets. But that example you have said shows when he has time to reflect he is a sound bloke who is just crazy passionate about football. I have come out with some right vitriolic **** in the 10mins after a game.

George AlooGobi

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

I remember him saying we'd do the championship proud - anything complimentary seemed insincere to me in light of that

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Warnock is the pantomime villain. He doesn't mean what he says, he wants to win and will do whatever it takes to get there.
I prefer people like him than snakes like Pochettino with their back handed compliments. It will be a tough time and I hope the premier league and teams across the UK can honour him respectfully.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Not old enough to remember unfortunately, wish I had been around in the mid-to-late 80's, seemed a lot of fun despite the state the club was in. My old man remembers those times fondly.
We played Scarborough and smashed the stadium and town up. We got banned from away games for a while as a result

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Not old enough to remember unfortunately, wish I had been around in the mid-to-late 80's, seemed a lot of fun despite the state the club was in. My old man remembers those times fondly.
Don't believe the hype, it was woeful!

D

Deleted member 6754 (removed at own request)

We played Scarborough and smashed the stadium and town up. We got banned from away games for a while as a result

I knew the story, I'm just not old enough to have been there. Earliest Wolves match I can actually remember is playing Man Utd at Molineux in a friendly (EDIT: was in 1994).

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't believe the hype, it was woeful!

It was pretty good in all honesty from when Brian Little then Graham Turner took over. How on earth can an era that gave us Steve Bull be Woeful!

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
It was pretty good in all honesty from when Brian Little then Graham Turner took over. How on earth can an era that gave us Steve Bull be Woeful!
Two stands, one yards away from the pitch.
Bhatti Bros
Verge of Liquidation
4th Division
Hooliganism etc..
Butt of jokes from our neighbours
I agree chink of light, Bull, Mutch, Dennison and Thompson. I loved Floyd Street.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Heat of the moment comment, he is a character just like Nuno....We need more of these guys in the game
There are some right hypocritical Pharisees on this forum. They expect mercy for their own but call down fire on anybody who has remotely upset them.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There are some right hypocritical Pharisees on this forum. They expect mercy for their own but call down fire on anybody who has remotely upset them.
Hi belated Happy New 1963! If it's happy hour in the pub, do they ask you to leave?

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I look back it now and think it was fun, but the reality is it was terrible. Sliding through the divisions, no money and a condemned ground. I think it must have been gallows humour.

Back
Top Bottom