Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Villa…

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think you mean a P45 and yes he needs one.

What’s the betting they’ll go for Nuno?
Oh yeah. Of course!

Thanks Bawtry.

As an accountant I‘ve got no excuse except for Famous Grouse!

Please not Nuno. He needs a break from football and managing in England.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Smith is a mediocre manager that is for sure. Villa will be fine but they may be ready to make a change here soon and rightly so.

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Be quite clever of Terry, move on when grealish went, knowing they’d struggle without him… bide his time for smith to go and grab top spot for himself.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mind the gap....

Getting sucked into a relegation battle so early in the season bodes well. Shouldn't really be in this league if goal line technology worked on the day.
Norwich, Newcastle, Villa would be a beautiful relegation trio. Deep happiness right there.
It’s plausible too, no guarantees on Watford.
Unfortunately it’s likely everyone below them gets tonked tomorrow, so no further damage as yet.

D

Deleted member 12607

I know it’s already been said but we have broken them. They look done and the players don’t want to know

We have done for smith he’s a gonna unfortunately

Only one man can save their season, Ted Lasso

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A few deluded Vile fans seem to think they can get Ten Hag as new Head Coach.
Or Fonseca…

Think they need reminding that super rich Newcastle are hiring an out of work manager who relegated Bournemouth in his prior gig. :)

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it a parody account or is he possibly the most deluded fan on the planet. I think every prediction he makes goes catastrophically wrong. He’s convinced they finish top 4. What’s in the water around Witton?
He's absolutely amazing. My favourite is where he says some fickle fans will be eating humble pie later today after Villa win. Villa promptly lost and his next post contained #SmithOut.

I am very much #SmithIn, by the way. Long may has reign continue. 334 million usually buys you 17th place these days

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still early in the seasonIknow, but Villa need to improve so much.

Yes, they have injuries, but I am not interested in that excuse, after what we suffered last season.

They have spent loads in the last few transfer windows, but have not improved much up to now have they!

I still think back to that disallowed quite clear ‘goal’ scored by Sheffield United a couple of seasons ago. Where on earth would they be now without the point they got from that game?

Hundreds of millions spent and no improvement!

Bailey and Buendia cost nearly £70million between them and both are struggling. For that kind of money they should hit the ground running imo. Buendia has done nothing at all. Bailey, admittedly has been injured but has not adjusted to the Premier League. Maybe I am being critical but compare those 2 to our Hwang, who has settled in seamlessly and will probably cost a third of the Buendia fee!

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still early in the seasonIknow, but Villa need to improve so much.

Yes, they have injuries, but I am not interested in that excuse, after what we suffered last season.

They have spent loads in the last few transfer windows, but have not improved much up to now have they!

I still think back to that disallowed quite clear ‘goal’ scored by Sheffield United a couple of seasons ago. Where on earth would they be now without the point they got from that game?

Hundreds of millions spent and no improvement!

Bailey and Buendia cost nearly £70million between them and both are struggling. For that kind of money they should hit the ground running imo. Buendia has done nothing at all. Bailey, admittedly has been injured but has not adjusted to the Premier League. Maybe I am being critical but compare those 2 to our Hwang, who has settled in seamlessly and will probably cost a third of the Buendia fee!

Or we could compare the Buendia fee to Silva ;)

Haven't watched Villa except for against us so don't really know where they are going wrong but they seemed worthy of their two goal lead against us didn't they? Personally would rather Villa stayed up, it is good to have derby games.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Or we could compare the Buendia fee to Silva ;)

Haven't watched Villa except for against us so don't really know where they are going wrong but they seemed worthy of their two goal lead against us didn't they? Personally would rather Villa stayed up, it is good to have derby games.
And Semedo… he didn’t really “hit the ground running” … though, Buendia at least has/had PL experience.

If Villa didn’t sign Martinez, they’d be absolutely in the mire (even more so?). He’s definitely won them points since he signed.

Wombourne Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And Semedo… he didn’t really “hit the ground running” … though, Buendia at least has/had PL experience.

If Villa didn’t sign Martinez, they’d be absolutely in the mire (even more so?). He’s definitely won them points since he signed.
Definitely looking at last seasons stats he was up there with the relegated keepers on saves made. He's a great keeper but it would be a struggle to reproduce that again this season. Their defence bar Cash is Championship all over.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    34.9 KB · Views: 35

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As much as I absolutely detest Villa and would love nothing more than to see them eradicated from the surface of the Earth… we’re only 2 wins ahead.

Let’s celebrate when they’re properly screwed.

Back
Top Bottom