Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Verdict

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves form over the previous 6

L D L W L L

4 points from 18…….

Unfortunately we are going to have one of the most expensively assembled squads in the championship unless three other teams fail to pick up more points than us over the remaining 10 games

The good news is that Southampton, Bournemouth and Forest are equally as bad.

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We were on the wrong end of basically every decision, but let’s not dance around it, JL is making some truly awful decisions at the moment.

The Neves > Moutinho sub killed us. I will never understand that. The starting line up; Neto on the right, Podence just being.. Podence.

Everything else is a side plot.

I think we’re going down, folks.

The lack of goals, the lack of decisions, the ability to concede at any time.

JL is making a very simple game very complicated right now. Play your best ****ing team in their best ****ing positions.

Neves had took a knock... bruised ankle.

GuzzWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
You can't take a player off in case he gets a yellow, he will get it at some stage. Play to your strengths and take punishment as and when they come. Poor substitution.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought wolves were largely **** today. No real urgency or sustained pressure on their goal that made me feel like they were gonna cave any minute.
People keep saying other teams are poor, but my god we are desperately poor up too, weak through the middle without neves in there, hopeless at the back.
Relying on Johnny who has shown he’s a liability now, Raul who doesn’t know what a football is, Moutinho who has pillow feet for passing and shooting and sleepwalks around the pitch, Podence who is the most infuriating ‘footballer’ I’ve ever seen, Collins who makes donkeys look dynamic… I could go on.
My point is I’m lumping on us to go down. We are a very poor team atm with no cohesion, weak pressing, zero attacking intent, minus 10 invention and creativity.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Var does not make decisions. Var provides a facility for a bunch of old and incompetent ****s to make decisions. It’s not var cheating. it’s the old boys referees club. They are either incompetent or cheats. Either way the pgmol are a ****ing disgrace to let this **** show continue. No accountability. No explanation. My blood is boiling.

True. My blood is boiling, too. And not because of our poor defending and pathetic finishing. Even despite all that, we would have got a draw today, given correct decision making. It's getting too much, every other match, what our players do or dont' do seems secondary to what insane chicanery the referees and VAR decide on the day.

A3wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
A big concern for me is some of our better players and our manager will start to think what’s the point in plying your trade in such an unjust and seemingly corrupt competition as the Premier League and I’d rather play in another country.

Howler

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Terrible result.

A total trainwreck of a game, rain pouring down as the sun shone, we should have scored 6 or 7, and should have conceded 5 or 6.....the refereeing being peak clown world - what a mess.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
VAR didn't select a front three of Podence, Raul and Neto.

Need to stop feeling sorry for ourselves, the team deserved booing off more than the ref today. A pathetic performance at home against a poor Leeds side.
Agree mostly, but the front 3 was only part of the problem. The pathetic defending coupled with refereeing and VAR incompetence was equally to blame.
Pretty-much resigned to Championship football and a reset next season.

oldgold4ever

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Poor decisions all round from the referee, VAR and most worryingly, Lopetegui. He just gets the starting 11 wrong every game and rolls the dice with his subs. Unless Neves took a knock, that was a game losing decision that spectacularly backfired. We play nice pretty patterns but are just painfully slow playing the ball forward. It wasn’t until Traore came on that we had any cutting edge and then then the manager takes off our one player that can play him in. We are in one heck of a mess.

Last edited:

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Refs are ****

So are we

Next game is huge
And we know what happens in games like that! Plus we are away from home - not that home has been an especially great advantage given the **** officials that rock up week after week

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
One of the most disgraceful refereeing displays I have ever seen but that shouldn’t take away from our own failings.

Played some very decent stuff at times but atrocious in both boxes. Jonny and Raul are both absolute Wolves heroes but injuries have destroyed them and they are miles off the pace. The fact they are both starting for us is ridiculous.

Gomes (understandably) struggled with the pace of the game and was blowing out of his **** the last 30 minutes. Still can’t quite believe we took Neves off and not him at that stage of the game.

Adama and Cunha at least gave us some pace and an ability to run in behind. They have to start every week.

Sa 5
Semedo 5
Dawson 5
Kilman 6
Jonny 4
Gomes 5
Lemina 6
Neves 6
Podence 5
Neto 5
Raul 4

Sarabia 5
Collins 4
Adama 7
Cunha 7
Moutinho 5

Leeds were awful. To lose at home to both of them and am equally poor Bournemouth is almost unforgivable.

Injuries to key players, awful decisions around recruitment, lack of physicality and pace in the side, very little luck and a string of awful refereeing decisions makes us look every inch a relegation side.

Make no mistake about it, this is going all the way down to the wire. Todays result and the one against Bournemouth leaves us with such little room for error.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Var does not make decisions. Var provides a facility for a bunch of old and incompetent ****s to make decisions. It’s not var cheating. it’s the old boys referees club. They are either incompetent or cheats. Either way the pgmol are a ****ing disgrace to let this **** show continue. No accountability. No explanation. My blood is boiling.

This was always going to be the way with VAR as football isn't black and white. It's the worst thing to ever happen to football.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
VAR didn't select a front three of Podence, Raul and Neto.

Need to stop feeling sorry for ourselves, the team deserved booing off more than the ref today. A pathetic performance at home against a poor Leeds side.

Yet that front 3 created more in a first half than we;ve had in 99% of matches since promotion. Awful finishing let us down - and not for the first time. Our XG for that game, at both HT and FT, higher than it's ever been .

What front 3 could we select that would score goals? None, because even after all this time, we still haven't signed an actual goal scorer.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Starting 11 wrong too defensive.

Lethargic start again.

Officials beyond bad I hate VAR it's ruined football.

I hope Podence never plays for us again.

Think we're destined for the drop and not signing a goalscorer in January has sealed our fate.

Hanbury_Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Why are people saying we created nothing???

We scored twice, mellier made a wonder save, neves missed by a whisker. Neto missed a sitter

Our attacking play was good

The defence and ref was shocking

They couldn't defend gnoto either

SE10 Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A big concern for me is some of our better players and our manager will start to think what’s the point in plying your trade in such an unjust and seemingly corrupt competition as the Premier League and I’d rather play in another country.
This.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The ref again was a disgrace but come on Wolves ffs a game where a win would be massive just like the Bournemouth game and we completely bottle it!

Starting line up why are we playing three holding midfielders at home against Leeds get someone up along with Jimenez and get at them we are giving way to much respect to other sides!

Attitude at the start of the game was awful and gave them something to hold onto why on earth did Gnonto the freedom of our right hand side at the start they just switched the play everytime and he had sooooooo much time and space!

Jonny shouldn't play again this season was dreadful and that sending off was all from another lazy crap first touch. Don't get me started on his defending for the third goal.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not gonna blame the officials (fed up of it) - We have to overcome adversity and very rarely show the character to do so.

That's an absolutely horrendous result. No getting away from it. 0 points from Bournemouth and Leeds at Molineux is a disgrace.

We're all a bit reluctant to criticise the manager, but it's about time. In what way have we improved one single bit offensively? We're so flat and predictable. He's been here 4 months now, had heavy backing, and nothing has changed. He ****s about too much with the line up and completely killed our momentum today with the Neves/Moutinho sub. Just get another CF in there and go for it ffs. Admittedly we had chances today, but so does everyone against Leeds.

Start Adama and Cunha. Stop pretending Neto and Podence are going to win us these types of matches, because they're not.

I'm majorly ****ed off but not in the least bit surprised at the outcome. Far too many bluffers in this squad, and there has been for too long now.

The ref absolutely robbed us. Both halves. How the **** could you not blame him?

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Officials not to blame. 2 years of mismanagement from top to bottom is to blame. Absolute **** up since 2020.

Are there any fans left that still think we’ll be ‘comfortably safe’ this season? Eg not going into last couple of games needing points

T

TheConcourse

The ref absolutely robbed us. Both halves. How the **** could you not blame him?
It’s hard where to point the blame in all honesty. It’s just becoming a *********** of irritation this season. Literally everything seems to be going against us.

The House of Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Officials not to blame. 2 years of mismanagement from top to bottom is to blame. Absolute **** up since 2020.

Are there any fans left that still think we’ll be ‘comfortably safe’ this season? Eg not going into last couple of games needing points

The bookies think we’ll be fine. Just saying.

Attachments

• FAE56624-B3C7-4782-A776-6144532A66D9.jpeg
    FAE56624-B3C7-4782-A776-6144532A66D9.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 51

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£s

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Honestly. I don't care anymore. Refs are trying to send us down.

Lopetegui is overrated.

Board ****ed up not buying a striker

Jonny is useless. I hope we never see him again

Neto has broke his knee but lost his right foot.

Sa needs to do one.

Cunha isn't worth half his price.

Neves won't get in a top team

Sarabia is pointless on the wing

Podence falls over himself and is embarrassing.

Honestly, just get relegated. I don't care anymore. We haven't played well as a team for years now.

Back
Top Bottom