Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Verdict

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought Wolves played well actually, but really poor defending on top of more VAR bull**** sank us. Losing to both Bournemouth and Leeds at home is going to cost us though, whatever way you look at it.

Dingle Chris

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Can’t remember the starting line up v Fulham. But go with that against forest. As poor as Nunes has been we somehow look better with him in the side. Sarabia has to start also.

NJ Wolves

Reaction score
I want to hear an explanation as to how the penalty wasn't given. I think as a whole we whinge about the refs far too much but that was absolutely shocking. Not surprised to hear it was Coote on VAR.

Other than that's ref absolutely useless and that's being kind.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, it couldn't have gone much worse. That's another game with the expectation on us in which we've wilted.

I can't see us getting to 40 points from here I'm afraid, so it's going to really depend on what the other clubs do. We just didn't sign a number 9 in January when it was absolutely critical.

Leeds gave a brutal lesson in the type of finishing you should be capable of producing in the Premier League. The fact that our goals were our washed-up left-back shooting into an open net and a huge deflection off a defender speaks volumes.

Last edited:

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't understand. We largely outplayed them yet they score pretty much every time they go forward. How the foul on Semedo is not a penalty I will never know. I personally think the tug on Traore was soft and he could and should have played on...but its still a foul. I wish Nunes would show as much passion when playing as he did at the end on the bench.
We as usual look better with the subs than the starting 11.
Absolutely gutted at this. The last 2 weeks we have been done over by incompetence. Someone somewhere wants to see us relegated.

Wolves2018

Reaction score
Neves sub cost us any point

We are going down though. It’s fixed .

Not a doubt in my mind anymore .
Agree but was hard decision, yellow card we lose him against forest when we was already losing with the corrupt ref. Glad we got neves for next game, but ref got his own way giving nunes a two match ban, nothing more than corrupt. I'm sorry but it is. Gutted!

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
VAR 4 football 2
Var does not make decisions. Var provides a facility for a bunch of old and incompetent ****s to make decisions. It’s not var cheating. it’s the old boys referees club. They are either incompetent or cheats. Either way the pgmol are a ****ing disgrace to let this **** show continue. No accountability. No explanation. My blood is boiling.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We're in deep ****. Manager doesn't know his best team and it shows. Too many spineless characters in the squad who need shipping in the Summer. Mind boggling how we've managed to waste so much money on mediocre footballers too. What a mess.

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Complaining about the officials is clearly making things worse. Let's try a new tactic.

I think every Premier League referee is absolutely amazing, both at their jobs and in real life. They all have huge ****s and I REALLY hope that none of them ever get crushed by a tonne of falling ****, paralysing them, but leaving them alive long enough to drown, while in excruciating pain.

Super NES

Groupie
Reaction score
Why check the shirt tug for the 4th but not a potential pen?

It's time to start making the VAR conversations audible, as at the moment it's getting harder week by week to understand why we are getting so many potential game changing decisions simply ignored.

T

TheConcourse

We were on the wrong end of basically every decision, but let’s not dance around it, JL is making some truly awful decisions at the moment.

The Neves > Moutinho sub killed us. I will never understand that. The starting line up; Neto on the right, Podence just being.. Podence.

Everything else is a side plot.

I think we’re going down, folks.

The lack of goals, the lack of decisions, the ability to concede at any time.

JL is making a very simple game very complicated right now. Play your best ****ing team in their best ****ing positions.

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't remember the last time we created so many chances. Maybe Burnley at home first season up

Gutted not to take anything from the game, but that was ****ing entertaining
I don’t find watching our gutless players take us closer to relegation and a bunch of incompetent officials entertaining at all.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not gonna blame the officials (fed up of it) - We have to overcome adversity and very rarely show the character to do so.

That's an absolutely horrendous result. No getting away from it. 0 points from Bournemouth and Leeds at Molineux is a disgrace.

We're all a bit reluctant to criticise the manager, but it's about time. In what way have we improved one single bit offensively? We're so flat and predictable. He's been here 4 months now, had heavy backing, and nothing has changed. He ****s about too much with the line up and completely killed our momentum today with the Neves/Moutinho sub. Just get another CF in there and go for it ffs. Admittedly we had chances today, but so does everyone against Leeds.

Start Adama and Cunha. Stop pretending Neto and Podence are going to win us these types of matches, because they're not.

I'm majorly ****ed off but not in the least bit surprised at the outcome. Far too many bluffers in this squad, and there has been for too long now.

Back
Top Bottom