Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Vent your spleen

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never started a thread before on here, but the events of the last few moments illustrate a need to let our collective anger out.
My main grouse is that article on the BBC site where Moxey bemoans the fact he is as angry as anyone over our demise.
Jez you really ain't. We don't have the tools to do anything about it and that helplessness fuels our rage. You are the head honcho, you are to blame, get out of our club and do one you sanctimonious douche bag.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Morgan is a complete numpty. Moxey is totally pathetic and arrogant. Saunders has no idea what he is doing. The players dont give a $$$$ about the fans. Add all that up and next season will be another disaster.Well done the early birders for supporting them, its just as much your fault as anyone's for not making a stance

S

Shropshirelad

salty jim. spot on mate.

i'm afraid all of the supporters who have signed up for the early bird albeit in "support" of the club have actually contributed to the continuing demise of this once great club. loyalty has a price and it 'aint one worth paying to support this shower of a team and management/ owner set up.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves players, your a disgrace to the famous Gold & Black!!!!
Double relegation on the cards only team EVER to do it 2 times....
Bring on Leyton orient & Crawley, FA Cup 1st round and Johnston paint trophy.

Wulve5

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Morgan and moxey reaping what they sowed . $$$$ off u pair of useless $$$$$

Quicksilver

Reaction score
I give you the example of Sheff.Wed., who are now on 53 points, I would say they're safe, how many loan players have they bought in recently? How many have we bought in? Still hold out hope we'll survive, but looking very bad after today.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
$$$$ off back to Wrexham Saunders you $$$$ing muppet

Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Firm believer that McCarthy's players are the reason. We got his midfield back today. Wonderful result.

G

GoldForever

Saunders only has himself to blame and this clown is taking us to League 1.
I new we would lose as soon as i heard the team, a midfield 4 of Hunt, Ward, Henry and Ohara is simply astonishing and if thats the best we can offer no wonder we are going down.

Gorkks - please please get this ugly good for nothing lump of $$$$ back to Reading, he is AWFUL.

Henry - no suprise we have started losing since this piece of $$$$ has came back in, pussied out of everything and was $$$$ing toss all match, Doumbia aint much better but at least he puts a tackle in ffs.

Hunt/Ward - anyone with a braincell could see is wasn't working 2nd half, it was CRYING OUT for a change of wingers, yet Saunders waited, and waited, and waited, untill we were 3-1 down and had 10men, then bang what do you no, changes things straight away, shocking team selection, shocking subs, shocking manager.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Firm believer the two of them are one of the major issues at our club.

I agree but what has captain Henry done this season? Utterly useless as well.
Gorkks has been rubbish, Foley and Ward have largely been utter dross.
All experienced players that have failed us this season.

Wolfman jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apart from the first 20 mins. utter dross. Henry cannot pass a ball except to the opposition, Doyles first touch is appalling, the central defence an utter load of misfiring hoofing amateurs. Ohara a disgrace.At least we should get rid of Saunders when we go down whereas we would keep him if we stayed up.

R

RedFlagWolf

Just over a year ago I remember telling a number a Wolves fans...'Be careful what you wish and chant for if no succession plan is in place'

How upsetting it is to appear to be right!

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree but what has captain Henry done this season? Utterly useless as well.
Gorkks has been rubbish, Foley and Ward have largely been utter dross.
All experienced players that have failed us this season.

Absolutely.
Take today though, against a midfield 3 Henry chases shadows effectively as Hollywood goes wandering, and is too busy blaming everybody else

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
$$$$ off you lazy bunch of $$$$$ that were "too good" to get out of your beds for Solbakken. You know exactly who you are.

Add to that the freeloaders and troublemakers.

This team was good enough to finish top six but this has been blown away due to poor management and laziness and impetuousness from the overpaid losers with Wolves shirts on their backs.

I blame the Owner, CEO, managers but most of all those lazy $$$$$ that don't deserve the shirt.

Wolvesfcneil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i don't know what to say anymore vodka for me tonight break out the russian standard

M

Metro Wolf 2007

Rojo is a brummie he hates wanderers.
O Hara finally proved to have lost it by costing us any chance of redemption
Ward scores playing down the middle but Saunders keeps him out wide left.
Hunt plays well for four games on the left so Saunders plays him on the right.
Siggy has four games playing well on the right so Saunders plays him on the left.
Henry is never a centre midfield he is a defence covering midfielder and does not suit our needs.
Morgan has appointed three managers all of whom have failed, and built a stand that will be empty next season.
Dont get me started on not playing Peszko.
The sheer scale of incompetence is breathtaking and very sad.

Morgan and Saunders out now!

Last edited by a moderator:
L

lostinbristol

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!! For ****s sake wolves!!!

A decent result away from starting to look safe and then this...

Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhh!!!!!

spleen vented

W

WasStefan

Morgan is a complete numpty. Moxey is totally pathetic and arrogant. Saunders has no idea what he is doing. The players dont give a $$$$ about the fans. Add all that up and next season will be another disaster.Well done the early birders for supporting them, its just as much your fault as anyone's for not making a stance

Was agreeing until your last sentence, yes of course it's the fans fault.

$$$$ off mate.

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
$$$$ OFF O'HARA
$$$$ OFF JOHNSON
$$$$ OFF HENRY
$$$$ OFF MOXEY
$$$$ OFF MORGAN
Wasters

S

Steve Bull's pants

Thanks to the M and M's, the once proud Wolves have become the laughing stock of Midlands football, even Walsall (who may be in higher division next season) and Kiddy show more fight, skill and desire than those useless turds who dare to pull on the shirt.

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Henry doesn't give a $$$$. Sell him at once.
Johnson is awful. Sell him at once.
O'Hara was a bloody idiot. Fine him and sell him at once.
Gorkss is $$$$. Send him back to Reading at once.
I don't like Moxey. Sack him at once.
Saunders is clueless. However, don't sack him just yet.

L

luckyjim

Both O Hara and Henry were responsible for letting them back in the game today. Both failed to pick up their man in numerous Huddersfield attacks. The fact is, with them on the pitch, we have the most appalling midfield in the championship. We must play the egg along with Doumbia on Tuesday, at least so the quality in the midfield area is improved.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Both O Hara and Henry were responsible for letting them back in the game today. Both failed to pick up their man in numerous Huddersfield attacks. The fact is, with them on the pitch, we have the most appalling midfield in the championship. We must play the egg along with Doumbia on Tuesday, at least so the quality in the midfield area is improved.

3v2 doesn't help

C

Cynical Wolf

On the back of tonight's Guess and Stir ,Moxey is quoted as saying about the non-renewers (and I admit I am one of that number):- "Those who haven't done so because they're disappointed at what they've seen over the last 18 months or so". Well worked out, Jez. He continues "We know many fans want to send us a protest vote or vote of no confidence." So what will you do about it? If a government loses a confidence vote, it resigns. Well?

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are going down. FACT.

We will start next season with nearly all of our best players gone and with a clueless $$$$ as manager. FACT.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are going down. FACT.

We will start next season with nearly all of our best players gone and with a clueless $$$$ as manager. FACT.

Agreed , it beggers belief the mess we have made of it.

I mentioned on another thread that we will have a huge turn over of players in the summer and I shudder to think of the calibre of player we will be signing from the likes of Port Vale and Crawley....oh and a few of Deans pals at Doncaster and Wrexham is a given ?

Back
Top Bottom