Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

v Leeds (A) Predictions

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
A big game with two historically giant clubs coming together.

Leeds will be confident after their superb start whilst we obviously have many early questions that require answering, even though we on paper have the edge with solid recent PL experience.

They have a superb and vastly experienced coach and are the antithesis of us in terms of natural style, it should then make for a really intriguing clash. Dirty they once were but it's far from being so currently.

I think we might just edge a close game with Terrorore the key player.

2 – 3.

Last edited:

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Win 1 0, Think Boly due a goal.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A really tough game and we need a win of any sort against Leeds to really start our season off with the new lads and show the doubters what we are about.
I feel that we will get that win.

Lycaon

Reaction score
Difficult game to predict and will be won in midfield I think? On paper we have man for man the better players, however, will we click as a team because that will make all the difference?
1-1 Wolves to score in the opening 20 minutes with a Neto screamer. Leeds to peg us back with 10 minutes to go, and you’ve guessed it, Costa!

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-0 Leeds... can't shake a bad feeling about this one

The consolation is that I've never predicted a result right in my life :D

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll take a point. Steady start to the season

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
. Given Nuno’s expressed unhappiness with lack of planning/prep time (covid-19, international break) along with trying to implement a new ‘style’, which to date has been somewhat dire, a draw seems to be the best hoped for. Otherwise, I can see a Leeds 3-0.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They always say confidence is key...Most wolves fans are predicting a loss.Leeds fans are mostly predicting a 2-0 win for them.So on that score I car see us winning.BUT I'm a confident wolves fan so i will predict Leeds 1 Wolves 2. :tonguewink:

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-0 to Dirrrrrty Leeds. We will get there but not ready to play faster more mobile teams yet. Our midfield & defence are all a bit 1 paced.
I'm a pessimist & would love to be proved wrong.

kinyo298

Reaction score
The way we set up i think Leeds will find it difficult to break us down with their fast flowing football.1v 2 to the good guys.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably a game where the counter attacking Wolves of the last two seasons would show up, snuff them out and ease to a 2-0 win. Leeds aren't great, they will come flying out the traps tomorrow though and we have to weather the storm early on. Do that and I think we'll exploit the spaces they leave at the back because they really do leave themselves wide open.

Leeds 1-3 Wolves

Locks Heath Wolf

Reaction score
Actually more confident about his one now a few days have passed since our last game, also think Leeds are being over hyped. 2 nil to the good guys.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A 3-1 Wolves win - think they'll be a lot of nerves on both sides, but with a very impressive International Break by the lads, I think that confidence will spring through and with Leeds defense being AT SEA this season, our forward line will capitalise.

A win takes us 6TH and IMO will be the full springboard, for what is set to be a rather unpredictable campaign yet again!

Wanderer Til I Die

Reaction score
Leeds 2-0 Wolves

I sadly can't see us getting anything from this one. Leeds are a well drilled, well organised side under Bielsa and will be difficult to beat. If we are to get anything from this game we must play 5 in midfield and Denoncker must start IMO.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not against an 'absolutely shocking' defence.

Based on the fact we go into most games against anyone expecting to score one, getting two against an 'absolutely shocking' defence wouldn't be that good.
Calm down Maureen, if you think the defence they play tomorrow is anything but shocking then fair play to you. The mighty Leeds ay

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Calm down Maureen, if you think the defence they play tomorrow is anything but shocking then fair play to you. The mighty Leeds ay
Haha, not at all! I hope you're right and I'm not dismissing your opinion.

Just if I said a team/defence was 'absolutely shocking' I'd hope we could beat them by more two and you obviously don't think much of their attack either as you've not got them to score.

Also, yes, Ayling is a good player, Koch is a German international and Dallas does well. Hopefully Struijk plays instead of Cooper but even so he's unknown.

Last edited:

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haha, not at all! I hope you're right and I'm not dismissing your opinion.

Just if I said a team/defence was 'absolutely shocking' I'd hope we could beat them by more two and you obviously don't think much of their attack either as you've not got them to score.
Leeds really aren't that good at all. There's so much hyperbole about a team that will end up 15th at best. Forwards? You mean an old Spanish guy who failed in the division before, bamford the perennial failure and Costa who we all know has the heart of a pea? Not one forward player would get anywhere near our starting eleven

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leeds really aren't that good at all. There's so much hyperbole about a team that will end up 15th at best. Forwards? You mean an old Spanish guy who failed in the division before, bamford the perennial failure and Costa who we all know has the heart of a pea? Not one forward player would get anywhere near our starting eleven
I've heard this on here all summer though.

Villa - tactically inept manager, useless defence, relegation material. They're 4/4 and have kept three clean sheets.

Everton - signing has-beens, overrated, not good enough. Flying.

Leeds - won't do it in the Prem, have started brilliantly with performances and good results.

West Ham - Moyes is useless, relegation fodder.

I don't know if you said this stuff but I know many posters on here did and it's all been proven emphatically wrong in (admittedly) the opening weeks. And, I will happily bet Leeds will finish 14th or above if you want a wager.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-0 Wolves I think.

Usually rather pessimistic pre game but I feel we will give them a right royal Rogering tomorrow

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've heard this on here all summer though.

Villa - tactically inept manager, useless defence, relegation material. They're 4/4 and have kept three clean sheets.

Everton - signing has-beens, overrated, not good enough. Flying.

Leeds - won't do it in the Prem, have started brilliantly with performances and good results.

West Ham - Moyes is useless, relegation fodder.

I don't know if you said this stuff but I know many posters on here did and it's all been proven emphatically wrong in (admittedly) the opening weeks. And, I will happily bet Leeds will finish 14th or above if you want a wager.
I'll absolutely having £20 with you that Leeds will not finish 14th or above. Like all Bielsa teams they'll be burnt out soon enough and they lack genuine quality

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
can we PLEASE play Dendoncker? Thanks

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
It's almost a must win, otherwise it would get to feeling like a looong hard season coming up, so I'd take anything from a 1-0 Wolves win up to 10-9, as long as we win.

Back
Top Bottom