Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

v Leeds (A) Predictions

TrueWolf

Reaction score
Not confident going into this one which is unusual for me. I think this game comes too early for us at the moment. Expect results to be inconsistent for us until the end of November and we start clicking.

No idea on scoreline with all the crazy results but expect Leeds to come flying out of the traps first half and us to go in behind at half-time.

As usual we will probably do better second half but not sure it will be enough.

We are usually poor after an international break as well so wrong game at the wrong time for me this one.

Hope to be presently suprised though.

North Bank

Reaction score
Of what I've seen from Leeds this season I am expecting a high energy end to end game. Could be a goal fest, just hoping Raul can find his shooting boots again.

I'm predicting 5 goals, which end they are scored at is anyone's guess.

Liskeard wolf

Reaction score
The way the season has started, it could be anything. Early matches always throw up some odd results. This season more than most it seems. But eventually the cream rises to the top. So let's see where we are in 10 games. As for tonight, I'll go 1-0 to us out of loyalty. As a local pundit used to say " get the prayer mat out"

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think we will be totally overrun and spanked. 4-1 Leeds.

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
i think Leeds are just the sort of cavalier attacking club we will beat comfortably , especially away and with our new striker getting a hat trick, so I'm sticking to my original prediction. I also predict there wont be any crowd trouble, well at the game, :cool:

Leeds United 0 Wolves 4, {Coady 3 , Boly 1}

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
we know leeds will come out and attack but are not the strongest at the back, so surely this will suit our usual counter attacking set up, so back to the system we know best for this one > which should help no silly mistakes at the back and take our chances and Wolves win, but could easily turn out differently if we're not on our game

Burford T Justice

Reaction score
Player for player there isn't one Leeds player I would pick over ours. That said they are currently riding the crest of a wave with adrenaline being back in the top division and a strong start will be vital which we have only done on the opening day.

1-1 I think, unless we start fast then a routine victory 2-0

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I always feel Wolves will win so why should I change the habit of a long lifetime now. 2-0 to Wolves with Fabio coming off the bench and scoring the second goal.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
By whatever score, we must win, because...

We all hate Leeds and Leeds and Leeds,
Leeds and Leeds and Leeds and Leeds,
Leeds and Leeds and Leeds,
We all ****ing hate Leeds.

Other poster of a similar vintage as myself will fully understand.
One of the few things out of ManUre l respect...

We all hate Leeds scum,
We all hate Leeds scum,
We all hate Leeds scum,
We all hate Leeds scum....

Back
Top Bottom