Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

U18 & U23 news and info...

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think he's good enough for our first team, so just hope he gets to have a career somewhere
I think ultimately you’ll be absolutely correct. Was hoping a loan would give us a clearer indication but actually just remembered his contract expires in 15 months so probably don’t have that luxury.

Especially as I don’t think he’d sign another one without a clear indication he’ll be involved with the first team… but I don’t think he’ll have that

Last edited:

Rowzed

Reaction score

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How does PL2 work? There's 26 teams there, but if there are only 4 games left for us it means we will have played 20. So not even once per team...

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
How does PL2 work? There's 26 teams there, but if there are only 4 games left for us it means we will have played 20. So not even once per team...

You play 20 teams decided by a draw, based on last year’s league positions. The top 16 go through to a knockout at the end of the season, and the top 12 get qualification for next year’s PL international cup.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

You play 20 teams decided by a draw, based on last year’s league positions. The top 16 go through to a knockout at the end of the season, and the top 12 get qualification for next year’s PL international cup.
Thanks @JadeWolf

I get their reasoning behind it after reading that. So the Playoffs are basically a knockout comp to decide the League winner, is that right?

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow that’s an interesting loan. Can’t recall us ever sending a player to Japan!

He's a bold lad.... choosing Indonesia over Holland (although appreciate he's probably not good enough for the latter) and now the J-League .

That said if it was a move he wanted the only realistic options at this time of year were probably MLS or J-League

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
He's a bold lad.... choosing Indonesia over Holland (although appreciate he's probably not good enough for the latter) and now the J-League .

That said if it was a move he wanted the only realistic options at this time of year were probably MLS or J-League
Another one to add to the loans thread

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The u18s/u16s will be playing the following in Spain:

Elche (now)
Stabaek (Friday)
Villarreal (Wednesday 20th)

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like there is issues with the stream again. Seem to have more issues since only streaming on the official site. Put it back on YouTube...:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom