Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

U18 & U23 news and info...

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Holman GERRIM on the bench seasoned striker instinctive finish lovely look of arrogance about him. The striker we are calling out for…..

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Holman GERRIM on the bench seasoned striker instinctive finish lovely look of arrogance about him. The striker we are calling out for…..
I'll agree its a sexy finish, but did you watch the game? I've pulled off a few stunning goals before. If you watched the whole game though you wouldn't be inclined to give me a chance :sweatsmile:

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Might just be 2 actually

Jacob Sorenson, 25, 42 champ games & 10 pl games

Placheta,25, 32 champ games, 12 prem, 7 for Poland

Jaden Clarke has played for their first team a few times too

Yep, it was two older guys and the younger lad Warner included in that ‘3’

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** INTERNATIONAL CUP ****

Anyone going to the game at Telford tomorrow night… please note it now kicks off at 6pm

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I’ll be honest… he’s looked much improved this season and disappointed we couldn’t get something slightly higher for him as he’s already been at that level before

He’s never going to be a top keeper but you hope for steady improvements in levels (a bit) like Louie Mouldens loans

Oh well, makes space for James Storer and Lewys Benjamin to get game time whilst at the same time creating space in the u18s for George Hardy and Lukas Kibrya

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ll be honest… he’s looked much improved this season and disappointed we couldn’t get something slightly higher for him as he’s already been at that level before

He’s never going to be a top keeper but you hope for steady improvements in levels (a bit) like Louie Mouldens loans

Oh well, makes space for James Storer and Lewys Benjamin to get game time whilst at the same time creating space in the u18s for George Hardy and Lukas Kibrya

Benjamin looks some talent.

Back
Top Bottom