Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Tyler Roberts

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Being discussed on the youth thread but just to focus on this lad in particular, and a genuine question to those who watch the youth teams a lot… do we have something a bit special coming through here?

18, been at the club for a decade or more, looked superb today again. All the reports and comments I see are raving about the lad and we could have a real talent coming through here

You don’t want to put too much pressure on the lad, and of course threads like this do just that, but it’s something all players have to cope with eventually and it looks like we have a really special U18 group with the likes of Fraser & Lembisika as well who looks to be of similar ability, and is young Tyler the crown jewel?

Will Bruno be looking at him seriously in the summer… I believe he’s trained with the first team a few times

MotorWoden

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The fact that he is a direct runner is something we really need, but no doubt will coach out of him....
Unfortunately that is probably closer to the truth than most would like to admit. Why go for goal when there is space near the corner flag?

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wouldn't get carried away yet. A very different game at that level.

top fox wolf

Reaction score
He definitely looks like a future Grasshopper.
God chill out guys and enjoy the young talent we have coming threw don't forget sarcastic is the lowest form of wit. some of you on the mix would find fault if we was top of the greatest league in the world which we are well established now don't really now what some of you what ........WOLVES AND PROUD 60 YEARS A FAN AND A PLAYER FOR 2 OF THOSE YEARS .AND 40 YEARS A SEASON TICKET HOLDER.

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One to watch is Tyler needs to work hard and apply himself in the right way and he should have a very promising future.

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The fact that he is a direct runner is something we really need, but no doubt will coach out of him....
this place is officially toxic

every thread no matter what it starts out to be about is sabotaged by this kind of **** but this beats the lot, the first response is a moan, ffs it takes all the life out of the place, its just an endless drivel of negativity doom and pessimism

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

every thread no matter what it starts out to be about is sabotaged by this kind of **** but this beats the lot, the first response is a moan, ffs it takes all the life out of the place, its just an endless drivel of negativity doom and pessimism
Someone will moan about transfers in a minute

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
God chill out guys and enjoy the young talent we have coming threw don't forget sarcastic is the lowest form of wit. some of you on the mix would find fault if we was top of the greatest league in the world which we are well established now don't really now what some of you what ........WOLVES AND PROUD 60 YEARS A FAN AND A PLAYER FOR 2 OF THOSE YEARS .AND 40 YEARS A SEASON TICKET HOLDER.
Good on you Top Fox. That is real commitment on your part. You have every right to be proud. Let's hope that you see Tyler come through and join the pack. UTW.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score

Absolutely can’t even enjoy the brilliant young players we have without the usual digs and stupid comments

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Well said

Black Coffee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For a second I thought someone was suggesting signing Tyler Roberts from Leeds!

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Be great to have one or two young gems break through in the next couple of seasons. Fingers crossed

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Totally!! Accusing RAN of negativity is ironic!.
Roberts looks good, aggressive and direct

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have to say I wouldnt be against him being fast tracked to the first team group along with Lembikisa. Both are outstanding prospects who I could see doing well in the Premier League. Yes they are young but these lads look special. Not just them either. Fraser, Birtwistle, Farmer, Griffiths and more look top prospects.

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great seeing these youngsters with potential coming through.

I'd take that all day over buying folk.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Have to say I wouldnt be against him being fast tracked to the first team group along with Lembikisa. Both are outstanding prospects who I could see doing well in the Premier League. Yes they are young but these lads look special. Not just them either. Fraser, Birtwistle, Farmer, Griffiths and more look top prospects.
Well said Jos

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A bit sad that this thread has turned into a dig at the first team. These kids have been brilliant this season. Probably our best u18 group in decades. Roberts is an outstanding prospect.
The posters should be ashamed of themselves......if you wanna vent there are plenty of threads to do it on....a young kid has had a great day and they can't help themselves....it's more than sad it pathetic....

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Im so sorry you didn't find a crumb of ironic humour in it . I am happy you are content with the attacking prowess of our first team currently.

Toxic?
Get a grip.

Reactions: Ian
T

TheConcourse

Calm your tits mate. It was a joke.

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Im so sorry you didn't find a crumb of ironic humour in it . I am happy you are content with the attacking prowess of our first team currently.

Toxic?
Get a grip.
I have plenty of grip as it goes

Whether or not I am happy with our attacking prowess and such can be discussed in lots of places, this thread was to highlight one of our promising youngsters who I personally had never heard of and was therefore interested to read about him, if you think ‘ironic humour’ was appropriate that’s one thing but don’t be upset if I don’t agree.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have plenty of grip as it goes

Whether or not I am happy with our attacking prowess and such can be discussed in lots of places, this thread was to highlight one of our promising youngsters who I personally had never heard of and was therefore interested to read about him, if you think ‘ironic humour’ was appropriate that’s one thing but don’t be upset if I don’t agree.
As it happens, you are probably right, we have plenty of opportunity to have a go, and not enough to praise. It was a good bit of play. Let's hope he can continue on with it and help the club out at all levels.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Being discussed on the youth thread but just to focus on this lad in particular, and a genuine question to those who watch the youth teams a lot… do we have something a bit special coming through here?

18, been at the club for a decade or more, looked superb today again. All the reports and comments I see are raving about the lad and we could have a real talent coming through here

You don’t want to put too much pressure on the lad, and of course threads like this do just that, but it’s something all players have to cope with eventually and it looks like we have a really special U18 group with the likes of Fraser & Lembisika as well who looks to be of similar ability, and is young Tyler the crown jewel?

Will Bruno be looking at him seriously in the summer… I believe he’s trained with the first team a few times

I wouldn't want to put pressure on the lad but I think he could become the first billion pound player.;):D

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cant say i saw anything in the clip that says "special" just a very good goal, but anyway thats as negative as it gets from me
They do seem a very good set of players coming through,and that can only be a huge positive for the club
Even if only one or two take that very big step up to the first team its great for all concerned, and a big well done to the academy

Reactions: Ian

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
What I would say is, with any of our youngsters that are showing promise, get them in the squad now and get them used to the first team atmosphere. Even give them a few minutes if the chance arises. I think we should have done this more with all the injuries we have had this season. Seems like a wasted opportunity to have got them involved.

I know players develop at different ages but a lot of the ones that go on to do well are normally playing for the first team or at least on the bench at 18. I don’t believe in wrapping them up in cotton wool forever. Wenger did that with Walcott and whether going the other way would have meant he had a more illustrious career, who knows but for me he never went on to fulfil his potential.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fraser only just turned 16 last week.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

This is the only footage I've ever seen of the lad. I'm probably way off here, but there's shades of Phil Foden in that clip.

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Somebody who carries the ball to the edge of the box and unleashes a shot seems to be a thing of the past nowadays.

Do we just not breed this type of player any longer or are they coached out of it. Not just Wolves, can’t think of many teams at all that have a player like that.

Football just seems void of Gazza type players and it’s a real shame for me. Ross Barkley and perhaps Jack Wilshere are about the only two I can think of who seemed to be in that mould but neither quite fulfilled their promise for one reason or another.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The posters should be ashamed of themselves......if you wanna vent there are plenty of threads to do it on....a young kid has had a great day and they can't help themselves....it's more than sad it pathetic....

I will always vent on here on some threads when I want to express how I feel about certain issues at the club and have been called out today for it, perhaps unfairly, but not on a thread like this. As I say, I dont like and hate other posters insulting and getting petty digs in at other posters when they dont agree with what they are saying etc but just dont agree with bringing up anything else on this thread when our under18's have had a fantastic achievement today and Tyler Roberts looks a real prospect,

Back
Top Bottom