Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

TV Games 2019/20

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As if dealing with those ******** as Sky and BT isn't enough, we've now got Amazon.

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've heard Man City boxing day game has been moved for ****ing Amazon to the 27th at 8pm.
Which leads to a knock on of Liverpool game being a Sunday and news years day at Watford now 2nd Jan on a night.

What a crock of ****. Was really looking forward for boxing day up the Wolves. Hope the info I've been told is bull****.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've heard Man City boxing day game has been moved for ****ing Amazon to the 27th at 8pm.
Which leads to a knock on of Liverpool game being a Sunday and news years day at Watford now 2nd Jan on a night.

What a crock of ****. Was really looking forward for boxing day up the Wolves. Hope the info I've been told is bull****.

The Watford game shouldn’t move ?

Unless the 48 hour rule applies as we would play Liverpool less than 48 hours after City , would Liverpool move to Monday night ?

Confused !

Last edited:

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Watford game shouldn’t move ?

Unless the 48 hour rule applies as we would play Liverpool less than 48 hours after City , would Liverpool move to Monday night ?

Confused !

Yeah sorry, yep the liverpool will have to move to Monday due to 48 hrs rule

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah sorry, yep the liverpool will have to move to Monday due to 48 hrs rule
They were scheduled for 26th and 28th anyway as normal for around Christmas so might not move Liverpool to Monday. We'll know in an hour anyway.

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought amazon was showing all the Boxing Day games on Boxing Day.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They were talking about the changes to Boxing Day games on Talk****e at 7.45 this morning. I assumed it was a done deal and common knowledge.

Interestingly, I didn’t hear them mention the Wolves Man City game ...

pucewarrior

Groupie
Reaction score
I must have missed something. How and why are Amazon showing live games, and what channel will they be on?
They bought the rights to 2 lots of games, and they will be shown on Amazon Prime, you can view this (as long as you are a prime member), on your pc, or on some smart tvs

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback. I haven't got Amazon prime, is it worth getting just for a couple of games?

B63 Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
If you’re with EE you get 6 months free Prime TV. Not sure if it’s still available though but I got mine last month and set a reminder to cancel before being charged.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you have Student in the family, then you can get a free 6 month trial, followed by membership at £3.99/month. It's definitely good value.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From the MEN.
12:12
The latest
We’ve just spoken to the Premier League and, unfortunately, there isn’t much clarity that they can provide.

They’re still ‘hopeful’ of an announcement today and have assured us that it will arrive tomorrow at the latest - which still isn’t helpful for supporters.

When asked about the delay, they added that it was due to sorting out ‘policing and infrastructure’.

What a shambles. The club/s should condemn this in the strongest way possible in my opinion. Was this brought up at the Fans’ Parliament last night? I notice they passed comment on it earlier in the week.

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They were scheduled for 26th and 28th anyway as normal for around Christmas so might not move Liverpool to Monday. We'll know in an hour anyway.

Yeah but if the City game is 8pm on 27th they'd then have to schedule our game with Liverpool no earlier than 8pm on Sunday 29th which (you'd like to think) isn't feasible meaning it may well then end up being Monday 30th at say 7:45pm which would push Watford back to no earlier than 7:45pm on New Years Day, again unfeasible being a bank holiday so it'll then likely be Thursday 2nd Jan.

That's then also likely to push our FA Cup game back to the Sunday/Monday too just to compound the issue...

North Bank

Reaction score
Yeah but if the City game is 8pm on 27th they'd then have to schedule our game with Liverpool no earlier than 8pm on Sunday 29th which (you'd like to think) isn't feasible meaning it may well then end up being Monday 30th at say 7:45pm which would push Watford back to no earlier than 7:45pm on New Years Day, again unfeasible being a bank holiday so it'll then likely be Thursday 2nd Jan.

That's then also likely to push our FA Cup game back to the Sunday/Monday too just to compound the issue...

Don't you just love modern football, ay? :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 4436

The level of hysteria when a game is moved is embarrassing at times.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Leicester vs Liverpool 8pm on Boxing Day is a joke if true.
I remember us having a TV game against Preston with a 545pm Kick Off on Boxing Day a few years back .That wasn’t great either .

Back
Top Bottom