Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

TV Games 2019/20

W

wolvesultra

Everton away was likely to be the Sunday anyway so that's not too bad.

Utd at home being a Monday is ****, doubt I'll make that one now.

Also how far do these picks go up till? Does this mean Chelsea at home stays the Saturday? The one game I actually wanted to move got tickets for Star Shaped Festival that day.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Also how far do these picks go up till? Does this mean Chelsea at home stays the Saturday? The one game I actually wanted to move got tickets for Star Shaped Festival that day.
Don't you mean "Frank Lampard's Chelsea"

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

No Europa League games before the Frank Lampard's Chelsea one so should stay Saturday.

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Isn’t the frank lampard show the only Saturday kickoff this side of Christmas?

Rufio

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Chelsea at 3pm? Unbelievable that

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa home game at 14:00 on Sunday for Sky

No other games selected for TV, but Sheffield Utd game confirmed as a Sunday match (due to Europa League) with a 2pm kickoff.

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Presumably that means the West Ham game the following Tuesday becomes Wednesday?

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Presumably that means the West Ham game the following Tuesday becomes Wednesday?

That round of games is one of those purchased by Amazon so it could yet be Thursday if they spread the games over 3 evenings. Tuesday was ruled out once we made the EL group stage.

M

Mr Wolf

What game are we up to that’s now been confirmed, Sheff Utd Home December 1st?

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nov/Dec TV fixtures now five days late. The Premier League had specified they would be out last Friday. It's so poor of them. They really don't do themselves any favours in dispelling the suggestion that fans are taken for granted.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nov/Dec TV fixtures now five days late. The Premier League had specified they would be out last Friday. It's so poor of them. They really don't do themselves any favours in dispelling the suggestion that fans are taken for granted.
It's a disgrace. Its hard enough trying to arrange flights and accommodation with the Europa games on Thursday and league games being moved. Now they can't even release the changes on time.

GateWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Only a guess but wonder if Sky and BT are trying to do a deal to show the Amazon games on Boxing Day on their own channels, so they are holding back the changes till that’s sorted,

F

Flynn

Only a guess but wonder if Sky and BT are trying to do a deal to show the Amazon games on Boxing Day on their own channels, so they are holding back the changes till that’s sorted,

Pretty sure Amazon has exclusive rights to two whole rounds of fixtures - so Sky and BT can't carry any of those games. Should be no reason at all for this hold up, they've had months to work out which games they want.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
For all the moaning maybe there are issues with re-scheduling some of the games.Yes people want to make plans but they will release them when they do .

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It shows a scant disregard for the fans who have to make travel arrangements.

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There actually isnt any hold up at all.
The dates that are on the website are clearly stated as estimates.

GateWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Pretty sure Amazon has exclusive rights to two whole rounds of fixtures - so Sky and BT can't carry any of those games. Should be no reason at all for this hold up, they've had months to work out which games they want.
They have already done a deal with BT so that Pubs can show the 20 December games via BT Sport, so showing them via BT or Sky at home would maximise revenues for Amazon as they would get money via Prime, BT Pubs and people watching at home, details about Pubs and BT. Amazon’s Premier League Pass – BT Sport For Business

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
What kind of issues exactly, they’ve had an idea since June when the fixtures were released & have had another 5/6 weeks since the last batch. Not good enough especially for travelling fans.
I have no idea .I am just not getting my knickers in a twist about it .Maybe some clubs have protested .Try asking them

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I appreciate people have to make plans and I am not belittling that .My point is attending fans are way down the pecking order now and our expectations of a 3pm Saturday KO every week have long gone and will continue as long as we are in the PL.
Allied to the lack of information forthcoming from the club perhaps this too can be raised at the next Parliament meeting?.As we know the club has limited control over this but perhaps they could raise it with the PL that not everyone has the flexibility to just hop on the No1 bus from Tettenhall at 2pm .

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hearing through the grapevine that Man City on boxing day is 8pm. ****ing hope it is, be amazing.

M

Mr Wolf

I have no idea .I am just not getting my knickers in a twist about it .Maybe some clubs have protested .Try asking them
Try asking them, yeah I’m sure that will work.

Your retired I’d guess & don’t have to organise children, travel etc so no I don’t expect you’ve got your knickers in a twist as it won’t effect you at all.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Try asking them, yeah I’m sure that will work.

Your retired I’d guess & don’t have to organise children, travel etc so no I don’t expect you’ve got your knickers in a twist as it won’t effect you at all.
I have plenty to organise .See my later response.I try not to get my knickers in a twist over things I have no control over .Yes it is annoying but what can we as individuals do about it ?The system calls the tune in the PL.

Last edited:
M

Mr Wolf

I have plenty to organise .See my later response.I try not to get my knickers in a twist over things I have no control over .Yes it is annoying but what can we as individuals do about it ?The system calls the tune in the PL.
We can come on here & moan about it at least. Raise it to the club to sort out. But you’re right nothing much will be done.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
We can come on here & moan about it at least. Raise it to the club to sort out. But you’re right nothing much will be done.
Our Reps need to raise it ASAP.The club should be well aware that people travel and need to make arrangements and there are all manner of considerations notwithstanding the issues surrounding our Europa League obligations and commitments.

Miniwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Think fans of other PL clubs have been trying for years to get something done but with little success. There was a petition in 2016 backed by thousandsof fans of several teams but clearly nothing was done as the situation still exists. I doubt there is anything Wolves can do about it, its been going on long before we arrived back in the league. More notice should be given of changes to fixtures but unfortunately the tv broadcasters hold all the power

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Man City on the 27th. No Boxing Day game :(

No confirmation, but guessing the Liverpool away game will now be a Sunday.

E99A295F-DBFA-4761-99ED-506347A10300.jpeg

Last edited:

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh **** off, seriously, **** this ****.

Back
Top Bottom