Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

TOTI

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love this guy, has the making of a real cult hero. Good defender, good pace and rarely lets us down when called upon.
A ton of heart and a warrior. Still prefer Bueno, especially because of our **** corners todays, but I love Toti and he's got a place in my team. Tireless worker and full of heart.

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully he hasn't done any damage to his hamstring... looked like a slight tweak.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was worried about him being picked at LB, out of position, but fair play.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did well today, poor the other day. Lets calm down a bit. Should be Bueno or RAN ahead of him either way.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mo Camara, George Elokobi, now Toti Gomes.

The latest cult hero left-back, who despite limited ability on the ball, puts his heart and soul into everything he does.

My MOTM today!!

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's a bit crap but he was immense today. His touch is awful and he's ridiculously one-footed but he played a tricky position well today. I think he's one I might grow to like/love. Plenty of heart and made good decisions on the ball.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just exactly what we need at minute...he is limited as a footballer but he has fight and spirit in abundance.....he isn't a left back but he works his socks off ...

What exactly are these "limits"? He's reasonably pacey, very strong, good at tackling, good in the air. Sometimes his positioning is a bit off, but he's inexperienced and that should improve if he keeps playing at this level. The main thing I see "missing" or "limited" is a huge fee ,

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
What exactly are these "limits"? He's reasonably pacey, very strong, good at tackling, good in the air. Sometimes his positioning is a bit off, but he's inexperienced and that should improve if he keeps playing at this level. The main thing I see "missing" or "limited" is a huge fee ,
He was outstanding today

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Stephen Ward. Not so much cult hero - but definitely limited ability lol

I was working today so missed the majority of the game but managed to catch the last 5 mins on the radio on the way back from shout I heard Daz Hale call Stephen Ward (who was co commentating) a wolves legend....

Edit I would also say Toti Gomes has far more footballing ability than George Elokobi or others mentioned who were "tryers" he hasn't really let us or himself down in his appearances so far.

A bit of a gem found from nowhere.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
he hasn't really let us or himself down in his appearances so far.
I completely agree. I think there’s only one game I can recall where he was very nervous on the ball and kept giving the ball away, but otherwise he’s very calm on the ball and a total warrior.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Limits....I mean he isn't particularly strong at anything....not that physical, not that good on the ball but also isn't weak at anything.........it wasn't meant as a criticism as such , just an observation.....his best strength is he doesn't give up as such .. his determination is exactly what we need at the minute....polar opposite of someone like guedes.

Mel Eves on a bike

Reaction score
Limits....I mean he isn't particularly strong at anything....not that physical, not that good on the ball but also isn't weak at anything.........it wasn't meant as a criticism as such , just an observation.....his best strength is he doesn't give up as such .. his determination is exactly what we need at the minute....polar opposite of someone like guedes.
I thought he looked strong at his main task - defending.

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great attitude, a big solid defender and team player. Underestimated by many but you can always count on him to be in there where it hurts.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought he looked strong at his main task - defending.
Yes he was......class him as a similar player to say what Saiss was. Not particularly strong at some things but not weak at anything....their greatest strength was their effort and commitment being 100%......both having good attitude that all teams need...

Last edited:

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only cost us 500k. Must be worth 5 million now. The grasshoppers link does sometimes work.

Back
Top Bottom