Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Top Flight Players Concerned About Their Welfare - Might Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love how I’m double vaxxed, still have a valid covid passport for a few weeks yet (which I refuse to ever use though as I find the thought of segregation abhorrent), have taken vaccines for various things my entire life, support the vaccination of vulnerable people, yet according to some on here I’m an ‘anti-vaxxer’.

Strange world we now live in.

That's great but what's being pointed out is you're spreading misinformation and making the claim not to believe the stats put out by the media which are correct. There is no agenda and claiming there is is dangerous nonsense.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's great but what's being pointed out is you're spreading misinformation and making the claim not to believe the stats put out by the media which are correct. There is no agenda and claiming there is is dangerous nonsense.
Misinformation?? I’m literally quoting the actual data, providing actual links. I could not present more accurate information if I tried!! Truly unbelievable.

I’m the one who’s wrong though as apparently some doctor on news at 10 says so.

I despair.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think you know how to read those bar charts mate. Clue: as time has gone on, the raw number of the total population that is unvaccinated has rapidly decreased, but the proportion of those who are unvaccinated and caught the disease has not. Get it now? You can't tell from those charts what the actual numbers now are of those catching the disease who are unvaccinated, only the percentage proportions of a shrinking number. It is perfectly possible that, as John Bell says, the vast majority of those now ending up in ICUs are unvaccinated. I would believe the Oxford Regius Prof of Medicine on a matter like this over you every time, mate, sorry. He is an expert professional, and, I take it, you are not. Now tell me you don't believe 'experts'.
What part of the actual data, on the link provided to the intensive care institute published daily data records are you disputing. It’s literally there, in black and white. I even gave you the page number to refer to.

We can argue all day about the merits of the vaccine, which I myself have taken twice, but to try and dismiss my argument when I’m quoting actual facts just because you would rather believe a doctor off the tele is just plain wrong.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What part of the actual data, on the link provided to the intensive care institute published daily data records are you disputing. It’s literally there, in black and white. I even gave you the page number to refer to.

We can argue all day about the merits of the vaccine, which I myself have taken twice, but to try and dismiss my argument when I’m quoting actual facts just because you would rather believe a doctor off the tele is just plain wrong.

What you did was accuse the media of an agenda (iirc) and not putting across the right figures/information, implying things that weren't true by misrepresenting that data.

You also can't argue all day about the merits of the vaccine, the facts are self evident. There simply is no argument.

Now if we all misunderstood you then fair enough, and we move on.

D

Deleted member yltz11841

Love how I’m double vaxxed, still have a valid covid passport for a few weeks yet (which I refuse to ever use though as I find the thought of segregation abhorrent), have taken vaccines for various things my entire life, support the vaccination of vulnerable people, yet according to some on here I’m an ‘anti-vaxxer’.

Strange world we now live in.
Same as me and how I feel Pretty much but it’s wrong think now apparently.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Read my original reply and make an effort to understand it . Your take on the stats you quote is mathematically illiterate. According to you Sir John Bell, one of this country's top epidemiologists is 'some doctor on the 10 o'clock news '. FFS. And what are you? Some bloke in a pub in Sedgley with a poor grasp of basic maths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom