Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Tommy Doyle

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would rather him than Nunes in an intense match like todays, every time. (well, would rather him than Nunes in any match, but todays particularly)

I went with the Radio 5 commentary yesterday and Chris Waddle was full of praise for Tommy saying he was Wolves best player. " Hardly played a poor pass all day and not afraid to pass the ball forward unlike some modern players "

I would take Mrs Doyle from Father Ted over that apathetic waster Nunes in any football match !!!!

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doyle
Lemina
Gomes
Cunha
Neto

Should work right? With 5 at the back, Neto playing more central. Ati nouri back in, it’s a strong team.

I think for the games against United and Chelsea, a 352 would be perfect. Especially with the pace of Cunha and Neto up top and Doyle looking to find them.

FJRWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think for the games against United and Chelsea, a 352 would be perfect. Especially with the pace of Cunha and Neto up top and Doyle looking to find them.
Was thinking this yesterday, might GON go with Lemina, Gomes and Doyle in midfield?
All 3 are decent on the ball, Doyle is excellent

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was thinking this yesterday, might GON go with Lemina, Gomes and Doyle in midfield?
All 3 are decent on the ball, Doyle is excellent

Yeah, look at where Sarabia and Bellegarde have been used recently, as that link player between midfield and attack. No reason why Doyle couldn't be pushed further forward in front of Gomes and Lemina. Especially in games where we will be countering more often than not.

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
GON knows better than me but I’d go 5-3-2 and play Joao Gomes - Doyle - Lemina behind Neto and Cunha, bringing Ait Nouri back for Doc.
United's midfield is rubbish. Do we really need the extra man?

I'd just keep doing what we've been doing for the last 2 months. Seems to have served us well so far, why change it?

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
As per the Transfer Thread, this lovely young man will permanently become part of the pack!

Less than £5 Million is a real bargain.

“Gimme Gimme Gimme a Ginger from City…”
Fantastic acquisition. Personally love what I've seen from him. Great business if true, young so will hopefully boss the midfield for years to come.

the genius

Reaction score
Doyle for under 5 million is excellent business. If we do sell ran to them then hopefully they pass on a few more bargains to us.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolute no brainer on a permanent basis, the fee represents an absolute steal for a young English player that will only continue to improve.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doyle for under 5 million is excellent business. If we do sell ran to them then hopefully they pass on a few more bargains to us.
Straight swap Phil Foden, or should we ask for cash on top?

Back
Top Bottom