Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today's Games 2022-23.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Roy can be ***** with the grind at his age, they’d be mad not to give him another season.
The young lads going forward are obviously responding to the grandfather-figure.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So that’s a pen but the Leeds goal stood after far more contact?

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
VAR really is a pointless abomination on the game. Looked a pen in real time and could understand why the ref gave it, but never a pen when viewed in slo-mo.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Palace are so fun with Eze, Olise and Zaha. I wish we had more flair going forward. It feels like we should be targeting a winger that can beat a man and produce in the final third in the summer. Neto had that in his locker before his injuries, hopefully he's put that behind him. Sarabia was supposed to bring that as well but hasn't been a massive success thus far. Podence for me gives the ball away too much and rarely beats his man.

Nunes is the only player we have where I feel like something brilliant could happen if he picks up the ball in space.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
VAR really is a pointless abomination on the game. Looked a pen in real time and could understand why the ref gave it, but never a pen when viewed in slo-mo.
Was never going to be overturned though as the defender did grab at him and make contact, so there is no clear and obvious error to overturn for.

So yeah, VAR just seems pointless if it can’t say “that is a soft one mate, you might want to review that as the contact isn’t enough to warrant a pen.”

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s a moaning diving pain in the ****, but Ayew isn’t half effective when surrounded by legs and flair.
Does what you want out of an old-head CF. Holds it up, wins free kicks, relives pressure, doesn’t give it away.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Such a soft penalty. To think that's considered a penalty but the Brentford keeper wiping Toti out wasn't. Palace one was never going to get overturned but VAR could have easily overturned our decision.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Such a soft penalty. To think that's considered a penalty but the Brentford keeper wiping Toti out wasn't. Palace one was never going to get overturned but VAR could have easily overturned our decision.
I thought VAR was supposed to have a higher threshold but seems not !

Moyes won’t be happy again - justifiably.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I thought VAR was supposed to have a higher threshold but seems not !

Moyes won’t be happy again - justifiably.
I just think because the ref gave the Palace one and there didn't seem to be a good angle for VAR, it was never going to be overturned. I did'nt think it was a pen so Moyes definitely won't! Mind you, I didn't think the decision that Moyes was moaning about against Liverpool was a penalty either. Player just fell on the ball when breaking his fall.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Ham not out of trouble. Their next two are Man City and Man Yernited. Might still be on 34 points with three to play and the pack closing in.

Beijing Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
West Ham’s last 2 matches could be massive. Their next 3 fixtures are tough though. City, United and Brentford.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Palace will struggle to hold on to Eze and Olise. If they keep playing the way they are, an England call up can't be far off either.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Enjoyed watching the second half. I'd turned over from Wolves to watch the Forest match. Well done Brentford and stupid substitutions from Steve Cooper which meant that Forest had to finish the game with 10 men. At the moment the gap to the bottom clubs is still 8 points despite our pitiful performance.

Back
Top Bottom