Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today's Games 2022-23.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Watching MOTD this morning, noticeable how most clubs quickly move & switch play. Leeds expressing this today. No doubt this is an area of the game where we will improve. This midfield is going to be boss.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How we'd love to have a crowd like Leeds, I know we haven't been playing football to deserve it but we haven't had any atmosphere for years.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Watching MOTD this morning, noticeable how most clubs quickly move & switch play. Leeds expressing this today. No doubt this is an area of the game where we will improve. This midfield is going to be boss.
Could already see that improving yesterday with Guedes. It will come need patience though already seen some people lacking the faith

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could already see that improving yesterday with Guedes. It will come need patience though already seen some people lacking the faith
guedes nunes looked fantastic, really impressed by guedes. looked like the jota of now for Liverpool and then some

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
shows how annoying it is we dropped points at Fulham and Leeds.

3 points against Fulham and a draw against Leeds we look strong..

Looking at the table and current results, maybe Fulham and Leeds aren't quite the Championship fodder we should be expecting to beat easily? Maybe West Ham and Chelsea won't be impossible to pick up points against?

T

TheConcourse

I thought Chelsea were the better side 2nd half. Ball broke very kindly for the third goal.

One bounce of a ball that we don’t seem to get at the moment.

Agent Cooper

Reaction score
Struggling to see any clear pattern to Chelsea's play. Fair play to Leeds they have well and truly disrupted Chelsea's rhythm. The commentator had just said Leeds have run more than10000km than the Chelsea players. Must be all the money in their pockets Weighing them down!

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have to say seeing the likes of Leeds, Brighton, Brentford, palace, Fulham all scoring goals with ease and looking decent sides worries me when we can’t score in a brothel.
I can see this being a real surprise of a season. Fancied teams such as Wet Sham, Leicester, Man U etc... looking poor and teams that most would have thought would struggle; Leeds, Fulham, possibly Brentford are doing well.
A long way to go of course, but we have given them a 3 match head start, so need to get the new boys and new formation up to speed sharpish!

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Struggling to see any clear pattern to Chelsea's play. Fair play to Leeds they have well and truly disrupted Chelsea's rhythm. The commentator had just said Leeds have run more than10000km than the Chelsea players. Must be all the money in their pockets Weighing them down!
I’m not sure they’ve run that far.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chelsea playing their best player out of position at cb

Mental

Back
Top Bottom