Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today's games 2019/20 season

• Thread starter Deleted at request of member 4337
  • Start date

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Football rivalry aside i am absolutely gutted for Mings.

England debut. Should be a happy and proud moment. Dozens/ hundreds of brain dead morons decide to take exception to you for no other reason than because you are black.

**** the game. **** football. **** Bulgaria. Walk off
Unless those fascist ****s were the ones that left and the abuse stops.
Good to hear the England fans supporting Sterling in response and did they chant at those ****s 'we know who you are.. ?' If so, that's also cool

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just read that if Kosovo win, England aren't going to the euros. Is that right?!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I just read that if Kosovo win, England aren't going to the euros. Is that right?!
No lol just means we can’t qualify tonight, we’d have to wait til the next match.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Disgraceful scenes.

Would fully support England not coming out in the second half.

How amazing would it be though if the Bulgarian side refused to come out in a show of solidarity.

JadeWolf

Reaction score
Disgraceful scenes.

Would fully support England not coming out in the second half.

How amazing would it be though if the Bulgarian side refused to come out in a show of solidarity.
Looked like their manager was saying there wasn’t a problem first half, he was asking the England players why they had stopped. They just showed their captain having a go at the fans though, fair play.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nazi salutes, say it's a few idiots but this thing is cultural, look how Romas are treated in Bulgarian society.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have never heard anything like this and this is only from the tv. Bulgaria you should be ashamed of yourselves.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very moving commentary by Ian Wright and how this needs to be dealt with and what a moment it would be for white players and fans to show their support for black players in their team by walking if necessary.
Let's hope its not and the Bulgarian fans deal with the racists in their midst

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely going to be called off still happening. UEFA have surely got to act this time.

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

It's disgusting and awful to hear. England should walk off, make a stand and **** the points. There's no way UEFA would potentially stop England qualifying for a major tournament because of this. Dare them too by walking off, only way to get proper action taken. Not a chance they would and rightly so. It lets the racists win tonight but it's going to have a bigger impact in the long-term.

However, all this looking down the nose at the Bulgarians by the English is funny. They abuse people across the world when they travel away, sing about Irish/Germans and whoever.

D

Deleted member 4456

Nazi salutes, say it's a few idiots but this thing is cultural, look how Romas are treated in Bulgarian society.
It isn't just there. Antiziganism is almost considered to be an 'acceptable' form of racism throughout Europe.

TooMutchBull

Reaction score
Not an England fan and hate how they boo the national anthems but chuffed for Rashford scoring that screamer!

I think you've got to chuck Bulgaria out of international football for a generation. 4 or 5 tournaments. Might seem harsh to deny numerous players an international cap but it's a statement that is long overdue. These monkey chanters are so backwards, it's embarrassing.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I care. Otherwise the racists win by getting the match abandoned.
Yes this is exactly the way I see it. It would be very easy to walk off the pitch and let those cowards win. Those in the crowd even lack the intelligence to be labelled as just racists. Cowardly fascists.

Right now I am so proud of those representing my country. What a show of braveness and solidarity. All those kick it out t-shirts and PR stunts, this is the best response I have saw and i hope we trounce the ****ers 7 or 8.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

I was at the last England game that was abandoned (Landsdowne Road in 1995).

David Kelly scored for Ireland but it was removed from records when game was abandoned.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
The irony of it all .Why do our black players get the monkey chants yet they have at least 2 players of colour ?They must have some very mixed up heads .

D

Deleted member 4456

The irony of it all .Why do our black players get the monkey chants yet they have at least 2 players of colour ?They must have some very mixed up heads .
Plus their CAM looks Jewish to me. I wish my hair was still as great as his.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
England should walk off led by their captain. Bulgaria should then be banned from international football until they put their house in order.

D

Like us singing about scousers when our captain is one? Or how James McClean would get abuse when we have Doherty in the side?

RobB

Reaction score
As someone who is of Roma descent, I'd happily take them, I mean being totally ostracized from your land and being treated like dirt is fair, isn't it?

You should really learn your history before you open your mouth and how the Roma came to be in Europe.

Oh I am very familiar with the Roma, and I don't need your permission to open my mouth.

k-dog

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I
I was at the last England game that was abandoned (Landsdowne Road in 1995).

David Kelly scored for Ireland but it was removed from records when game was abandoned.
**** me mate, some of the English there that day make these Bulgarian racists look like members of Hope not Hate

306NOTOUT

My twitter timeline is full of people condemning the racist chanting yet are openly supporting our own prime minister who called Muslim women letter boxes and that black people have watermelon smiles.

D

A very big British club had sections of their ground closed for 'racist behaviour' and didn't take an away allocation for an away game because of that 'racist behaviour' this season. Yes, this season. It didn't prompt this outrage though.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
England playing great football, but like us when we r on top form!
RobB watch Shoah the documentary cos you need to
Great goal

JadeWolf

Reaction score
My twitter timeline is full of people condemning the racist chanting yet are openly supporting our own prime minister who called Muslim women letter boxes and that black people have watermelon smiles.
What, cuddly, giggly Boris?! Never!

k-dog

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
A very big British club had sections of their ground closed for 'racist behaviour' and didn't take an away allocation for an away game because of that 'racist behaviour' this season. Yes, this season. It didn't prompt this outrage though.
I dunno, UEFA seemed outraged enough to close the section the sectarian chants were coming from.

D

I dunno, UEFA seemed outraged enough to close the section the sectarian chants were coming from.

Because they only came from one section...

But I meant the reaction from here. Don't think it even had a mention.

Back
Top Bottom