Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
GON > Poch

Chelsea is a club in a very crazy way.

GON would get eaten alive in that dressing room of mega egos.

If they won’t turn up for poch who has a name and reputation on the global stage, they won’t for GON (not putting him down) as they will just drop the ol’conor mcgregor and say “who da **** is dat guy?” To him.

There probably aren’t many managers if any in world football who can save Chelsea at this stage without a mass clear out and Bohley leaving too.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last week a friend of mine who supports Leicester City said his team were a disgrace and the manager must go.

Last night on social media, he said ‚‘We are going up‘.

I wonder what he will say if they lose at Preston North End at the weekend?

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Tom Cleverley named as Watford's permanent Head Coach. Must be a relief for @Watfordfc to know they have some stability until the end of the season which of course is two games :D;):p

Ha - the players will probably get fed up of him in no time which seems to happen generally

Hopefully the Pozzos just haven’t done it because fans demanded they did after some good performances and will actually back Tom with time and recruitment .

The powers that be actually believe Clev can be a success .

We’ve seen it before at many a club .

Interim guy gets the job then dumped not long after .

Last edited:

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ha - the players will probably get fed up of him in no time which seems to happen generally

Hopefully the Pozzos just haven’t done it because fans demanded they did after some good performances and will actually back Tom with time and recruitment .

The powers that be actually believe Clev can be a success .

We’ve seen it before at many a club .

Interim guy gets the job then dumped not long after .
Yeah that Rob Edwards guy did alright lol. Watford need new owners, the Italians now holding them back??

What we reckon tonight then??

Man Utd v Blades 2-1
Everton v Livarpool 0-2
Palace v Magpies 2-2
Wolves v Cherries 1-1

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah that Rob Edwards guy did alright lol. Watford need new owners, the Italians now holding them back??

What we reckon tonight then??

Man Utd v Blades 2-1
Everton v Livarpool 0-2
Palace v Magpies 2-2
Wolves v Cherries 1-1

Manchester United 3 - 1 Sheffield United
Everton 1 - 1 Liverpool
Crystal Palace 2 - 3 Newcastle United
Wolves 2 - 0 Bournemouth

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ll probably jinx it but watching Brighton play out from the back is an absolute joy. Even against Man City high press. It wouldn’t do my anxiety levels any favours though.

As for us, we’re so predictable and slow.

Last edited:

Mancwolf56

Groupie
Reaction score
If Man City score a few more we might get a rare sighting of Nunes.
I haven’t really been paying attention but do Brighton have a lot of injuries or has the inevitable started to happen with them selling their best players every year?

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I haven’t really been paying attention but do Brighton have a lot of injuries or has the inevitable started to happen with them selling their best players every year?
A bit of both, but more so the latter I think. De Zerbi seems fed up now, very coy about his future in press conferences. I think he'll be gone in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom