Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There is no justice. Coventry deserved to win, and were cruelly robbed by the drawing of lines.

R.I.P Football.
That type of offside is prescriptive. The Coventry player was looking along the line so had no reason to be offside.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was like watching two people you don’t like having a fight. You couldn’t really lose … I just wanted plenty of misery for both. :tearsofjoy:

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No, it is cruel. To come back from 3-0, to have a goal disallowed in the 122nd minute, to be leading in the shootout, and then to lose to those ****ers from Manchester. It's not how I wanted it to end.

They’ve made me have one of worst experiences I’ve ever had at Molineux. **** them.

I hope they get stuck in massive amounts of traffic and then just as they’re getting to junction 3 some other misfortune hits them and they’re stranded for hours.

loppers86

Reaction score
oh come on, he was at least 0.5 mm offside
might even have been as much as 0.6.

one of the best moments in FA Cup history turned into one of the worst. i can’t even watch this stuff on the tv no more

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Clinton Morrison made me laugh on the radio. Apparently Antony was cupping his ears to the Cov fans when the final pen went in. Clinton said 'sums him up, he should concentrate on his own game, the way he's played this season he should be in the Championship next year'.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing weird about it if you are English. Sometimes you need to work out where your priorities should lay.
I hate football these days. Hate it.
Ladies and gentlemen, we have just witnessed everything that is good and bad about football.
There is no justice. Coventry deserved to win, and were cruelly robbed by the drawing of lines.

R.I.P Football.
Time to find another sport I think. **** football , it’s dead

There ain't nothing wrong with the FOOTBALL It's the ******s running and ruining the beautiful game!

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They’ve made me have one of worst experiences I’ve ever had at Molineux. **** them.

I hope they get stuck in massive amounts of traffic and then just as they’re getting to junction 3 some other misfortune hits them and they’re stranded for hours.
Not bitter then?

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You're all screaming corruption when Coventry were awarded what is a debatable penalty in stoppage time to get it to extra-time in the first place :D

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's not even the decision, I thought he was offside at the time - it is the correct decision. It's just the whole process, imagine coming from 0-3 down to get a winner in the 122nd minute and going absolutely mental only for it to be ruled out a couple of minutes later. It is just ****, it is ruining football and the emotions that come with it.

DJW

Reaction score
Boycott the the final, simple. A national campaign/protest.

Back
Top Bottom