Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did he think he was offside or something? He looked so guilty.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Adebayo should be playing at this level again next year, but I can't see us going in for him. Thinking back to the Sasa situation, getting barely any minutes. I think GON wants quicker forwards.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
he was being held it's true, probably 60/40, then Branthwaite leaps in the air for no reason, both feet more than a foot off the ground
Should have been a pen and Branthwaite booked for simulation at the same time

If you're holding a player so hard he can lift his feet off the ground and you're still holding all his weight then you've probably gone too far ;) Most professionals, like Branthwaite, would have taken advantage of that mistake imo.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you're holding a player so hard he can lift his feet off the ground and you're still holding all his weight then you've probably gone too far ;) Most professionals, like Branthwaite, would have taken advantage of that mistake imo.
He wasn't lifting him, he clearly jumps. But pen nevertheless.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Adebayo should be playing at this level again next year, but I can't see us going in for him. Thinking back to the Sasa situation, getting barely any minutes. I think GON wants quicker forwards.
Quality battering ram & English. We should definitely go for him. He’s quicker than given credit for

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Sasa, while tall, didn't really have the physical presence / strength you would expect (especially post injury where he was clearly a bit wary of his knee), he was more like a Peter Crouch type. Adebayo is exactly the type of striker I think GON would want.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Such a low quality game this Luton one. They need some inspiration from somewhere but not a great advert so far.
As I write that, Ashley Young about to take a free kick on the halfway line, calls Pickford all the way up to take it instead, who then just plays it short to Young, who smacks it aimlessly down the wing with no Everton player within 30 yards of it

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They have worked there way back up from winning football games. Just like Portsmouth. No doubt one or both will make the premier league again within the next 5 years

They might do, Ipswich look like proving that promoted teams don’t always struggle in the championship. Out of the two you mention I think Portsmouth are the more likely to reach the Premier League first. They seem to have sorted their off field problems out and look like a team on the up.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** Bolton never forget or forgive
We won at home 2-1 and ultimately bottled it at their place regardless of big john punching Kelly we wasn’t good enough in the return leg unfortunately we can make excuses or move on.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only way Luton look like scoring is with a strike from long range. Looking utterly hopeless going forward.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not enough for Luton. They looked very poor and have done for quite some time now, that’s them done I reckon.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Feel Luton had to win that one with Forest at Sheff U tomorrow

Got West Ham and Fulham to play .

Back
Top Bottom